Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any information you want in Iraq?

litolio13

I will be going to Iraq in a few days for business and wanted to know if there was anything related to Iraqi investment/banking or Iraqi news you wanted me to ask my business partners and brokers in Iraq.

The more specific you are, the better I'll be able to bring back something of use.

I will be going to Iraq in a few days for business and wanted to know if there was anything related to Iraqi investment/banking or Iraqi news you wanted me to ask my business partners and brokers in Iraq.

The more specific you are, the better I'll be able to bring back something of use.

What do they hear about a revaluation? Also. how do they feel about the complete US pullout and its affect on IQD if any?

• Upvote 1

The Iraqi people must know that the military pulling out must mean why use the American dollar (USD) in normal monetary transactions. Why not use the Dinar in it's own country. Are they going to make it stronger or leave it as good as toilet paper. Are they going to RV it or leave it? And when.

• Upvote 1

when you see shabbi tell that fellow jeepguy said hi ;) while your there check on the real number of unemployed and the % of inflation,,,, also check on a .t.m. machines and hand held devises ,,, who has them and who doesn`t ,,,, just look around while your there take a notice of the how the whole situation looks ,,,, are they depressed ,,,or a little more chipper ,,, more busier than just hanging around doing nothing type thingy,,,, just some pointers as too what the average iraq folks might be doing now troops are gone,,, good luck litolio if your taken this message will be self distructing in 15 seconds