Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Obama - PM Maliki Schedule 12/12

Carrello

President Obama official schedule and guidance, Dec. 12, 2011. Iraq Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki

By Lynn Sweet on December 12, 2011

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2011/12/president_obama_official_sched_782.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

December 11, 2011

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR

MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011

In the morning, the President and the Vice President will hold an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki of Iraq in the Oval Office.

Following this meeting, the President will hold a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki in the Oval Office. This meeting is closed press.

Later, the President will hold a joint press conference with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki in the South Court Auditorium. This press conference is open press.

In the afternoon, the President, the Vice President and Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki will participate in a wreath laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery.

Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of State Clinton in the Oval Office. This meeting is closed press.

EST

8:30AM Pool Call Time

9:45AM THE PRESIDENT and THE VICE PRESIDENT hold an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki of Iraq

Oval Office

10:15AM THE PRESIDENT holds a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki

Oval Office

Closed Press

11:35AM THE PRESIDENT and Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki hold a joint press conference

South Court Auditorium

12:45PM THE PRESIDENT, THE VICE PRESIDENT and Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki attend a wreath laying ceremony

Arlington National Cemetery

4:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Clinton

Oval Office

Closed Press

Briefing Schedule

10:30AM Press Secretary Jay Carney will hold an off-camera gaggle in the Brady Press Briefing Room

• Upvote 2

Nice. Closed Doors. Open Rate.

Pres Obama and PM Maliki will hold a live press conference at 11:35 am est and can be viewed live on CPAN and at www.whitehouse.gov.

pssst....as long as the rate comes out at $1.00, I don't care what they say at the press conference blah blah blah.

Edited by Carrello

Pres Obama and PM Maliki will hold a live press conference at 11:35 am est and can be viewed live on CPAN and at www.whitehouse.gov.

pssst....as long as the rate comes out at $1.00, I don't care what they say at the press conference blah blah blah.

Once again you come thru, been trying to find the time and channel.... then it came to me..........I bet that Carrello would know...... and here I am.

Thanks !!!!

PS, The more I typed out for Keep and I to discuss the more I decided I was not in the right frame of mind for a depate with anyone over the weekend, as much as I like Keep's logical opinions. We all are trying to make since out of this cazy thing called the Dinar and even tho I believe it will straight up RV by looking at the much larger picture Keep has a good way of staying grounded for all of us.

Big week I believe for this crazy ride we're on!!!!