Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's your proof that Ron Paul is the frontrunner!

CarbonCoyote

I like him he talks alot but his National defense needs alot

Apparently you don't know Ron Paul very well and you're listening to the MEDIA tell you what to think. Since when did national security involve invading other countries that "might" someday get a nuclear warhead?

If that was the case, why aren't Russia and China and all other nuclear armed countries invading the United States? We have more nukes than all of them. Apparently their elected leaders aren't much on national defense since their not invading the US .... lol

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I wish I could give you more than 1 + just like I wish I could give Ron Paul more than 1 vote :D

public facebook posts on ron paul are great!. you can literally see people proclaiming their support for dr paul and then educating their friends about him. i rarely see this happening in any other public posts of other candidates and ive been watching these for about 6 months. do yourself a favor and bookmark his page and watch the conversion to ron paul support.

Edited by Aces-n-Eights
  • Upvote 5

Hey CC, I have to agree that Ron Paul is the best one running and he "seems" to care about the average citizen. I have been paying more attention to him this time because we're running out of options, IMO. The problem that I see is that, even if he won the presidency, he still wouldn't be able to accomplish everything that he thinks he can do or wants to do. Somehow he would have to get the majority of the House and Senate to back him, and I don't see that happening, especially if it's something that could take away from their own pockets. The other problem is, if he even tries to get rid of the Federal Reserve, I'm afraid he would be assassinated. I'm keeping an open mind this election and I'm paying a lot of attention. I'll make up my mind on the day I vote. Thanks for posting your thoughts and giving me something to think about.

Have a great week,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 2

I wish I could give you more than 1 + just like I wish I could give Ron Paul more than 1 vote :D

public facebook posts on ron paul are great!. you can literally see people proclaiming their support for dr paul and then educating their friends about him. i rarely see this happening in any other public posts of other candidates and ive been watching these for about 6 months. do yourself a favor and bookmark his page and watch the conversion to ron paul support.

HE IS RIGHT FOLKS..RON PAUL IS A REAL AMERICAN...TRUST HIM!!

• Upvote 2

Easy to give Ron Paul more than 1 vote. Go to Chicago and tell them you are a dem. Then vote all day long.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Kim, you'd be surprised how much Ron Paul could get done in 72 hours with the stroke of a pen.

He could reverse the hell out of some unconstitutional executive orders that would turn this country upside down on it's head with FREEDOM and PROSPERITY.

Ron can't do it all alone, but what he can do is give America a real taste of freedom with a few strokes of a pen that would put so much pressure on other politicians to back him, that if they didn't, they'd be black listed and run out of their homes with pitchforks. He could have a few state of union addresses on live TV and explain to all Americans the fraud their living under with the Federal Reserve Bank the IRS that it would turn this country upside down on it's head.

What do you think would happen if the President of the United States went on National TV for an hour and told all Americans that the IRS has been stealing your money since 1913 and I'm about to put a stop to it by abolishing the Federal Reserve Bank. All I need you to do is put pressure on your Senators and Congressman to get behind me and we'll get this done.

If that news broke (which it would under a Paul presidency, he's been fighting the Federal Reserve for decades), Americans would be storming IRS buildings by the droves ... lol

Don't underestimate the power of the Office of the Presidency. The problem is: We've had so many corrupt presidents who don't want America free; they get caught up the money and power (Ron Paul is NOT corruptible .... Period!) and don't care anything about releasing our chains. They LIKE THE POWER ........ Ron hates the power and if he wins, you'll see for the first time since 1913 a FREE America.

You think he doesn't know the bankers will try to assassinate him? ....... Hell, he was in the movie "America: Freedom to Fascism" with Aaron Russo ........ Go watch that one if you want to see the proof that the IRS is a fraud.

I think if he wins, he'll go underground for a long time until he gets this mess cleaned up and won't put himself in harms way. He knows they'll try and kill him .......... If that doesn't warm your heart to the guy, nothing will. He know's he's possibly dead on arrival, and is still trying to abolish the Federal Reserve Bank ........ Name me another one of these scumbags that's willing to put his life on the line for you and I like that?

He's the ONLY man willing to do the job ......... Period!

God Bless and I hope you vote for Ron, he's truly a peoples Champ.

• Upvote 8

Easy to give Ron Paul more than 1 vote. Go to Chicago and tell them you are a dem. Then vote all day long.

I am going to every news page on face book and asking why they are ignoring Ron Paul. We all should do this! 60 minutes especially! Why don't you do a a story on why the main stream media, tv, radio, newspapers are ignoring Ron Paul? Why are we not hearing nothing about Ron Paul predicting 911, the dot com bust, the housing bust etc etc! I feel when a candidate is so totally ignored by the mainstream media they are trying to control our vote and have something to hide! Ron Paul’s firm belief is that both parties are corrupted and do not deliver on their promises and so is the main stream media

I'm willing to look into Ron Paul. I'll admit I have not taken him seriously.

I do believe that the more you look... the more you'll like

• Upvote 2

Apparently you don't know Ron Paul very well and you're listening to the MEDIA tell you what to think. Since when did national security involve invading other countries that "might" someday get a nuclear warhead?

If that was the case, why aren't Russia and China and all other nuclear armed countries invading the United States? We have more nukes than all of them. Apparently their elected leaders aren't much on national defense since their not invading the US .... lol

For the same reason China and Russia didn't fly Commercial Airliners into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is waiting for the Mahdi.

All streams of Islam believe in a divine saviour, known as the Mahdi, who will appear at the End of Days. A common rumour - denied by the government but widely believed - is that Mr Ahmadinejad and his cabinet have signed a "contract" pledging themselves to work for the return of the Mahdi and sent it to Jamkaran.

Iran's dominant "Twelver" sect believes this will be Mohammed ibn Hasan, regarded as the 12th Imam, or righteous descendant of the Prophet Mohammad.

He is said to have gone into "occlusion" in the ninth century, at the age of five. His return will be preceded by cosmic chaos, war and bloodshed. After a cataclysmic confrontation with evil and darkness, the Mahdi will lead the world to an era of universal peace.

This is similar to the Christian vision of the Apocalypse. Indeed, the Hidden Imam is expected to return in the company of Jesus.

Mr Ahmadinejad appears to believe that these events are close at hand and that ordinary mortals can influence the divine timetable.

The prospect of such a man obtaining nuclear weapons is worrying. The unspoken question is this: is Mr Ahmadinejad now tempting a clash with the West because he feels safe in the belief of the imminent return of the Hidden Imam? Worse, might he be trying to provoke chaos in the hope of hastening his reappearance?

'Divine mission' driving Iran's new leader

• Upvote 2

For the same reason China and Russia didn't fly Commercial Airliners into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is waiting for the Mahdi.

And you don't think Israel is aware of this? .... LOL ... If Iran even acts like they're going to blink, Israel will wipe them off the map. They have 300 nuclear warheads aimed an Ahmadinejad's forehead as well as the Supreme Leaders forehead. If Iran even acts like they're going to start that motor, they're TOAST and they know it.

Israel is on top of this more than you know. Israel doesn't need any help, they are a very well equipped to handle his little one man nuclear warhead that they can't even supply enough fuel to get off the ground ... lol

Carbon,

Thank you. I'm going to seriously do some research on him and pay attention to what he has to say. I think some of us, me anyway, have become a little jaded and discouraged in what our president can or will do for us because they never do anything, and I mean our entire government just does nothing to help us. I won't rant; we all know where we are. It would sure be a breath of fresh air to actually get someone in there that does what he says he will do and cannot be bought by the carrots being dangled in front of him.

Aces-n-Eights, I "liked" his page on Facebook.

Happy Sunday all,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 1

And you don't think Israel is aware of this? .... LOL ... If Iran even acts like they're going to blink, Israel will wipe them off the map. They have 300 nuclear warheads aimed an Ahmadinejad's forehead as well as the Supreme Leaders forehead. If Iran even acts like they're going to start that motor, they're TOAST and they know it.

Israel is on top of this more than you know. Israel doesn't need any help, they are a very well equipped to handle his little one man nuclear warhead that they can't even supply enough fuel to get off the ground ... lol

So what makes you think they're going to launch a missile? Why not just smuggle in a few bombs into the U.S. and detonate them in New York or some other Major City? Keep your head buried in the sand, alongside Ron Paul, like we all had them on 9/11. I for one will NEVER forget.

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

For any of you who would like to get to know the REAL Ron Paul, this is a site that's full of his supporters ( all grassroots supporters). This is not Dr. Pauls site, but you can find every video he's ever made; every news appearance, every vote, his entire history all on one website.

Once you get to know Dr. Ron Paul and how much he's fought for all of our freedoms, you'll never back another candidate, and that's a PROMISE!

http://www.dailypaul.com

Read the links on the front page and keep an eye on the forum topics in the right side column for news before it breaks in the lamestream media. This is REAL NEWS and truth on this site.

Ron Paul 2012 or America is Toast.

• Upvote 1

So what makes you think they're going to launch a missile? Why not just smuggle in a few bombs into the U.S. and detonate them in New York or some other Major City? Keep your head buried in the sand, alongside Ron Paul, like we all had them on 9/11. I for one will NEVER forget.

-

And what make you think they're going to sneak a bomb in the US and detonate it? .... Because the media told you so? .... lol

Maybe we should all run and hide under the mattress because someone 'might' sneak in here with a bomb someday.

Maybe you're the one that should keep your head buried in the sand, especially if you think someone other than the US and Israel are responsible for 9/11. If you knew how to do research, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I know it's a lot easier to get your information from Bill Oreilly .

I'm out of here for the evening, catch you guys tomorrow.

Goodnight.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

-

Some people don't have a clue and whats really disturbing is that most of them wont take the time to research Ron Paul and what he's all about. Talk about burying your head in the sand!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

And what make you think they're going to sneak a bomb in the US and detonate it? .... Because the media told you so? .... lol

Maybe we should all run and hide under the mattress because someone 'might' sneak in here with a bomb someday.

Maybe you're the one that should keep your head buried in the sand, especially if you think someone other than the US and Israel are responsible for 9/11. If you knew how to do research, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I know it's a lot easier to get your information from Bill Oreilly .

I'm out of here for the evening, catch you guys tomorrow.

Goodnight.

:lol: That explains it!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Let me guess, you like Romney? Maybe you need to go back about 30 years and read up on what Paul stood for then and stands for now!, Sometimes one might be shocked. ALways good to look at both sides of every coin!

Ron Paul is a idiot

Edited by machcobra
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1