Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IS THE IRAQI DINAR WORTHLESS PAPER OR MAKER OF MILLIONAIRES?

chocolate1

http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2011/07/27/is-the-iraqi-dinar-worthless-paper-or-maker-of-millionaires/

I did not find this as having been posted at DV so here goes. I really liked the story-has it's pros and cons on the Dinar-but just as interesting as this story, are some of the readers comments--a few of which I've posted at the end of the article. smile.gif

Is The Iraqi Dinar Worthless Paper Or Maker Of Millionaires?

<DIV class=bylines style="BEHAVIOR: none" sizcache="90" sizset="10" isImg="false">

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i don`t care how many times it was posted but i`m more interested in the possiblity of 1000. invest = 10,ooo worth even better =100,ooo or better yet 1,ooo,ooo ----- we all have the hopes of the latter part but really ------- if a 25,ooo note would be worth 2500 would be awsome ----also with the c b i notation of the 50 dinar note worth 43, u s dollars is very hopeful ---------------- we wait ,,and hope every one who reads this post ,,has a spendid CHRISTMAS and very happy new year ----------------------------------> foot note where is that davina guy at???? :P

• Upvote 1