Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tntdinar small contractors were paid their agreed upon rate (3.75)

trooper

* Tntdinar from PTR posted in the forum by JNVW Dinar Recaps 11/29/11

November 29, 2011 2 Comments

tntdinar: I talked to the contractor in Iraq, he said all of the small contractors were paid their agreed upon rate (3.75) I additionally was told that the oil companies were paid there first payment of their contract at a (3.75)rate with an addemdum that says they will receive the additional amount to equal the rv rate. I also think that we will find out what happened today during the White House meetings. It will have an effect on the RV. ************************************************** ************************************************** tntdinar: I am 100% sure that we are past the point of no return. I don’t know the minute it will happen, but I know it will. To much money has passed hands and to many people have been exposed. tntdinar: If they do impose a $ 2.00 (fee), it will not affect the amount you will receive. … I think they know when they get an out of country call. The in country rate can be different until the RV is announced. …I do believe that there is a drop dead date. It is before the end of the year.

curleyque: when tony said “release the rv sooner or later” what is considered later tntdinar:Sooner is tommorrow and later is before Christmas.

sing4u2: will the IMF fee be applicable to those of us who cash out with the dealers for the CBI rate? tntdinar: No, I think it will only apply the money that goes through the FEDS. MANGESHIMAN: Tony, what did you mean when you just said ‘Too much money has passed hands and too many people have been exposed? tntdinar: You guys want to know everything huh.

tntdinar: Country’s and people that you will never know about have already been paid.

Biteme: We have heard rates from $ 3.22 – $ 11.00. What is his best GUESS and USD or GBP? tntdinar: $ 4.40 ,,

JC1970: Tony do you agree with the assessment that the banks are losing money daily in the billions due to the 000.000 screen scenario?? (3x) tntdinar: JC1970 Yes fortunaterabbit: CBI put out an article that says they will RV at .86 cents.m One article was today and the other a week ago. Have you read this and what is your take? tntdinar: I think this is misinformation

Psquared: ? The suprise announcement by the CBI about the Dinar being the strongest currency in the ME.. was that the announcement we were waiting for? tntdinar: I have been waiting for it for a long time. Just because you don’t see it, does not mean it is not true. Countries conduct business on a lot of different levels. pewtermom: Could the proposed IMF fee go to the new IMF fund account that will ‘in the future’ go to help out countries on an as needed basis. Could that be part of the hold up? tntdinar: That is where the fee would go. That is not holding up the RV. curleyque: is this the “knock your socks off” rate you spoke of or has it changed to 4.40 tntdinar: It is not $ 4.40……………………..

DinarAddict: ask tony if he knows dong rate please tntdinar: Dong rate is supposedly over .05

Biteme: USD or GBP tntdinar: One of them for sure :lol:

IWANTANRV: Tony, ok let’s fast forward and the rv has taken place, what’s acurrent inside track on a good money maker? (the facebook IPO would be one example. What’s another?) tntdinar: I think the twitter ipo, if it has not happened.

Spitfire: Is there any chance they will continue the “Shadow Banking”… do they have to let us in on it…or can they do this till they get rid of the 3 zeros ? tntdinar: They have to make it public to get rid of all of the three zeros.

from.jodi: Please does he still expect a sucker rate??? TY!!! Is the 4.40 the sucker rate? tntdinar: Yes and Yes.

truckerbabe67: sorry..i asked something ealier..then saw…we have to ask thru u or someone? im sooo sorry! anyways i was going to ask Tony if he thinks we would see this before or by this Friday? my reserves are due then..and so are my friends are due on thurs? just tntdinar: I think you will see it before Friday. I hope you see it before Friday. I want to see it before Friday

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

[b]Biteme: We have heard rates from $ 3.22 – $ 11.00. What is his best GUESS and USD or GBP? tntdinar: $ 4.40 ,,[/b]

DAM CRACK PIPE.......I need a new one...i thought i just read an all time high prediction of 11 bucks My mama always told me crack kills!!! I think the only one that could afford to do an eleven dollar rv would be america with obama at the controls.....only because they use monopoly money!!!

truckerbabe67: sorry..i asked something ealier..then saw…we have to ask thru u or someone? im sooo sorry! anyways i was going to ask Tony if he thinks we would see this before or by this Friday? my reserves are due then..and so are my friends are due on thurs? just tntdinar: I think you will see it before Friday. I hope you see it before Friday. I want to see it before Friday

And I was going to ask Tony if he is still alive after he "staked his life" on RV 2 or 3 Mondays ago.