Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Washington announced the allocation of $6 billion to spend in Iraq in the year 2012

trooper

Washington announced the allocation of $6 billion to spend in Iraq in the year 2012

Posted: November 27, 2011

Announced that the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, Sunday, that the United States will spend six billion dollars in Iraq over the next year 2012, stressing that the amounts allocated to programs that include refugees and security issues.

He said the U.S. ambassador in Baghdad James Jeffrey told a number of media in the headquarters of the embassy, ​​said that “there Bramja Sentbgaha in Iraq during the next year, 2012, a budget of six billion and 200 million dollars,” noting that “the $ 300 million will be earmarked for refugees and the rest of the security issues and security.” said Jeffrey, “This money does not go directly to the budget for the task of Iraq, but we are getting a significant share of them here as they are also used in the activities and other areas such as Jordan and Syria. “

The U.S. President Barack Obama said, in the (21 October 2011), that his country’s troops in Iraqi territory would be in the United States Birthdays end of the year, while stressing that Washington will support Iraq in all areas, with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a teleconference with him, the need to begin a new phase of strategic relations after the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq on schedule end of the year 2011.

Under the security agreement signed between the Baghdad and Washington at the end of November 2008 that it should withdraw all U.S. forces from all territory and waters and airspace of Iraq not later than 31 December of 2011 the current, has withdrawn combat troops from towns and villages and towns of Iraq June 30, 2009.

Iraq has signed and the U.S. Nations, in 2008, the Framework Agreement strategy to support the ministries and agencies of the Iraqi transition from the strategic partnership with the Republic of Iraq to the areas of economic, diplomatic, cultural and security, based on reducing the number of reconstruction teams in the provinces, as well as providing important sustainable rule of law, including the police development program The completion of the coordination, supervision and report to the Fund for Iraq relief and reconstruction.

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/iraq-politics-news/-1-32024.html

This is what Occupy Wall Street is all about. Corporate conglamorization and government being in bed with the corps. Also the money that is being sent to all of these countries that hate us and yet we give and give as we suffer. Got to Love America. Dog eat Dog from the top to the bottom. I think it is 500 people in the congress and Senate that represent all of America. Surely all of us can come together and replace them. At what point do we get to say YOUR FIRED to our representatives and give other people a shot? Not wait on a vote. Just get them out of office and vote to put someone else in. All the way to the top. Do away with that electoral crap and let the citizens truly have the vote. I don't know I'm just being an idiot.

• Upvote 2

This is what Occupy Wall Street is all about. Corporate conglamorization and government being in bed with the corps. Also the money that is being sent to all of these countries that hate us and yet we give and give as we suffer. Got to Love America. Dog eat Dog from the top to the bottom. I think it is 500 people in the congress and Senate that represent all of America. Surely all of us can come together and replace them. At what point do we get to say YOUR FIRED to our representatives and give other people a shot? Not wait on a vote. Just get them out of office and vote to put someone else in. All the way to the top. Do away with that electoral crap and let the citizens truly have the vote. I don't know I'm just being an idiot.

YOU'RE NOT AN IDIOT..... Most of America agrees with you... we just don't know how to go about DOING it. :mellow: