Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you are a guru, know a guru, or profess to be a guru... Listen up! I propose a contest of sorts. Every guru spouts new dates and rates every single day with no penalty to them if they are wrong or intentionally spreading lies. I propose that if you are a guru and you predict a rate and date and are wrong, you have to put 5k worth of Iqd into a pot. Then let your website users (whom you lie to everyday) put their name into a drawing to win whatever is in that pot at the end of every month! Pretty simple really. If you truly believe your intel, you will gladly accept this challenge... If not... Well then we know what you are spreading! It's that simple... So gurus... Who has the cajons to step up and take the challenge? By the way Adam you are not included, cause I feel like you speak the truth! :)

So let's rock! Gurus the ball is in your court. Spread this around everyone! I want all gurus to see it.

Edited by Stevevintennessee
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

If you are a guru, know a guru, or profess to be a guru... Listen up! I propose a contest of sorts. Every guru spouts new dates and rates every single day with no penalty to them if they are wrong or intentionally spreading lies. I propose that if you are a guru and you predict a rate and date and are wrong, you have to put 5k worth of Iqd into a pot. Then let your website users (whom you lie to everyday) put their name into a drawing to win whatever is in that pot at the end of every month! Pretty simple really. If you truly believe your intel, you will gladly accept this challenge... If not... Well then we know what you are spreading! It's that simple... So gurus... Who has the cajons to step up and take the challenge? By the way Adam you are not included, cause I feel like you speak the truth! :)

So let's rock! Gurus the ball is in your court. Spread this around everyone! I want all gurus to see it.

LOL ! cool.gif

It is a very novel idea, however you and everyone else on here know that none of these so called Gurus will actually bite on that offer. Now if I were a betting man, which I am, I would put a bet on how many of them accept your challenge. My prediction is ZERO. They would never give up what has been lining their pockets for years.

• Upvote 2

I am willing to venture a guess that they are just as invested as the rest of us. I don't believe that they are purposely attempting to deceive us, nor do I feel anyone will really know days or rates; near or far, good or bad. We are all in this together and people just need to relax and enjoy life before it changes.. And also if Adam speaks the truth, he should absolutely be involved. Too many people too quick to scapegoat other members, when in fact all information is here-say, and assumingly misconstrued information.

I do not accept any post with a number typed (rate or date) as fact. They are merely presenting info as they get it. If you are holding your breath for the exact second, keep going... You'll eventually pass out and wake up later. This is an investment, treat is as such.

Go RV

• Downvote 1