Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you SURE??

Paul25

Dear all, i am a dinar investor like you all and would 1000% want it to revalue just like you. However, i thought for a while and feel that how come there is so much news that it is going to revalue. Shouldn't they just revalue and not leak any information to us? During the revaluation of Kuwait do they also release so much news DAILY to us too?

I would say that the GOI hasn't specifically said they are going to RV the Iraqi currency. This would be to keep out speculators with their currency. This is like a puzzle with various pieces of the puzzle being the facts, announcements and news events that are being discussed directly on this website. That is why you see new posts (new pieces of the puzzle) being posted here to see how they fit. Ultimately the hope is they will fit together to provide a real picture of the RV/RI declaration that will take place in Iraq sometime this year. Hopefully soon.

Not one time IMO did I ever see or hear anything at all about Iraq RVing, just because Iraq is talking about removing zero's has gotten everybody all excited and everyone is expecting a RV. It has all been speculation and rumors. Don't misunderstand me I want a rv just as much as the next person, but I've been in this thing for over 7 years and I've learn to be patient

95% of the "IQD" news has nothing to do with the IQD. Most news and rumors are either fabricated or so deeply read into and twisted that people THINK it's all about the Dinar RV/LOP/RI. I've also been in it for 7years. I've learned a lot in the process but, nothing that tells me when it will happen!

Not one time IMO did I ever see or hear anything at all about Iraq RVing, just because Iraq is talking about removing zero's has gotten everybody all excited and everyone is expecting a RV. It has all been speculation and rumors. Don't misunderstand me I want a rv just as much as the next person, but I've been in this thing for over 7 years and I've learn to be patient

May I ask why there are no members posting with a join date earlier than Oct 2009? Where are all the ones that have been in this so long? This just curious to me. Thanks

Well for one who's been in over 6 years, I've heard all the rumors I care to hear. People who know people who have an uncle and on and on. Yes I hope for that wonderful day that I can drop all this and move on to the next project. I have been on IIF, KTF and now DV. Still waiting patiently for it to happen and it WILL happen. Also, you have to see the origination dates of the various forums, some started sooner than others. Hope that answers your question?

Actually people, this forum started over with a new look last November. Those of us who have been around for years had our "join dates" changed to that time. Some have Nov. 2009 start dates, and some have Dec. 2009 start dates. I don't think you will find any older than Nov. 2009. I have had my Dinar since 2006, and I too believe that patience is the real key. I didn't have any at first, but you are forced to have patience eventually (or go crazy). Alot of positive things have been happening this year. I think the RV is just around the corner.

I would say that the GOI hasn't specifically said they are going to RV the Iraqi currency. This would be to keep out speculators with their currency. This is like a puzzle with various pieces of the puzzle being the facts, announcements and news events that are being discussed directly on this website. That is why you see new posts (new pieces of the puzzle) being posted here to see how they fit. Ultimately the hope is they will fit together to provide a real picture of the RV/RI declaration that will take place in Iraq sometime this year. Hopefully soon.

And then, to be funny, they take pieces from another puzzle box and throw in there. When you think you are getting close to finished, you are left holding more pieces than you have slots for.

May I ask why there are no members posting with a join date earlier than Oct 2009? Where are all the ones that have been in this so long? This just curious to me. Thanks

How long has this site been around?

There are probably a few people like myself that only started watching recently but had bought money long ago. I bought dinar in 2005 and never thought about it very much until I started hearing things around the work place and then when I saw the article on china resolving the debt owed to them from Iraq, and after that there has been a lot of activity so that's how I got back into it.