Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok soldiers, it may be time to BITE THE BULLET

gideonx

THIS IS ONLY SPECULATION.........

Ok soldiers, it may be time to BITE THE BULLET!

As much as we would like to hang on THE DREAM, everything we have been reading for the last 2-3 weeks seems to point to the dreaded LOP ( removing of 3 zeros):

The change/reduction of wage-earners' salary from 940,000 IQD to 940 IQD for eg.

Based on a redenominated/rebased rate of 0.857, the new salary would be 805.58 IQD,

To raise the salary to 940, there has to be a RV of 940/805.58= 1.166

Now, IRAQ achieves its revaluation of its currency to match the US, ie 1IQD = 1 USD.

All current Iraqi currencies will have 3 zeros removed, ie 25,000 IQD becomes 25 IQD,

10,000 IQD becomes 10 IQD

and so on.

Can it be implemented in the local economy? EASILY!

Just think US dollars! Every local trader have already been doing it anyway. (That's why the us dollars have to stop to be around in the marketplace......to instil confidence in the NEW dinar.

It took me sometime to accept this. I know many will continue to deny this.

The anxiety will cease by the end of the month but the agony, the disappointment, the heart ache will set in thereafter.

There is no other way to interprete the news, announcements etc.

I will hear this scream...... HOW CAN THAT BE??!!

WHY NOT?

How can IMF allow it to happen this way?

The current rate of 1IQD = 0.000857 usd was imposed on Iraq by US as a result of the wars as a nation -under international administration by the world bodies UNSC, IMF etc (largely under the indirect dictates of the US)

That exchange rate is not tradeable and as such only used within the country. Remember, we obtained the Iraqi dinars almost as an investment product- NOT as a currency in the open market. ( It was supposed to be forbidden to be sold outside the countries)

Dont believe me?........ Just bring any of your current Iraqi dinars to any bank outside Iraq now!

How can US, China, Japan allow it since they all hoard large about of dinars themselves.

I believe the flurry of oil contracts over the last few months is part of the negotiation to appease these members (permanent UNSC members, esp US)

The sky miles covered by top politicians from Iraq and US to each other's countries over the last 2-3 weeks are signs of serious negotiations towards resolving issues that would relate largely to the RV rate

Many countries are looking towards Iraq (esp the RV) to solve their own economic problems. ( US saw it as paying for its war expenses, eg....) Is it realistic?

The US and its allies (through UNSC, IMF, etc) had forced Iraq to take the stair to the basement (through the massive devaluation( 0.000857)

Now Iraq because of its own natural wealth (largely oil) decides to the take the lift up from the basement.......

( The rebasing/redenomination of its currency)

Who can stop Iraq from doing that? Seriously.............

Over the last 5-6 years many have bought and waited patiently based on the belief that the IQD will revalue.............hence THE DREAM.

Iraq owes it to no one to make it happen in the way everyone believes or wishes it will happen. ( I even dreamt 2 weeks ago that it RVed at .50..... :)

Many have invested so much emotional energies, sleepless nights and huge dreams on it.........

Many have hoped that the RV will solve their debts, pay bills, buy a new home, anew car, kickstart a new lifestyle, start new mission fields,etc.......

It's sad....looks like it's NOTgoing to happen!

Question: Will there be 2 different rate one for those in Iraq and those outside (like for those in US and people like you and me)

With due respects to those who still try to keep the dream alive, its' NOT going to happen.

Why?

IQD smuggling all around its borders will become more lucrative and attractive than illegal drug smuggling will ever be!

Why would I want to change my 25,000 dinars at a local bank in Iraq and change it to 25 usd when I can bring it to Dubai and have it changed to 25,000 usd even its means having to ride for days through the hot desert on a camel?

Having said all that I want to assure everyone that this is just my personal opinion, based on those pieces of news, announcements interpretations, shared Intel.......

So please don't do anything stupid....when it does eventually happen as described..........don't be too hard on yourself..............please. Forgive yourself, ask God to forgive you as you also forgive

If there is a motive to share the opinion, it is to prepare some of you who may find waking up very hard to do.................. :(

The rest of my speculation:

Iraq will rebase its currency and revalue to match usd on 1/3/2010 which will re-focus the Iraqi people to the election. (There will be some rumblings,confusions amongst the Iraqi people.......)

Maliki will appeal to the national pride by announcing that he will re-instate the value of Iraqi dinar to pre-war value of 3.5 (or whatever that was) the first thing he will do once his party get elected!

Will Maliki get re-elected? You bet!

Will he reinstate the Iraqi dinar ? Most likely! ( proving that Frank's intel is "correct" all along.......)

( Maliki.....this sly fox......)

When will RI happen? Don't know.......but to redeem himself (amongst the skeptics) and to reassert his authority, it will have to be soon!

Like almost all of you, I have wished and prayed that it would not pan out the way I have described..........as many will be hurt, some badly.

( I know my good friend will be as that has been his only hope to get out of some serious business debts........)

I sincerely hope that I am wrong................ when we can all go to the banks in high spirit......

I have big plans too........... :(

Many will lay it on to me.............. please do that gently.................... but please look at the recent announcements( CBI )from the horses' mouths..........

Either way, I ask for your forgiveness............. for sharing the above.............someone got to do it..............

Shalom

I believe the flurry of oil contracts over the last few months is part of the negotiation to appease these members (permanent UNSC members, esp US)

The sky miles covered by top politicians from Iraq and US to each other's countries over the last 2-3 weeks are signs of serious negotiations towards resolving issues that would relate largely to the RV rate

One problem with that is that the US doesn't own the oil companies just a thought on that.

If you are a Christian as you claim......what's with the name calling. Why can't you just read the posting, agree or disagree and leave it at that?

Not to mention the fact a Christian would not come on to a public forum, call some a freak while taking the Lords's name in vain.

I have edited out the quote to this post as the original post has been deleted for insulting another member.

Edited by Barbann
Removed inappropriate quote

THIS IS ONLY SPECULATION.........

As much as we would like to hang on THE DREAM, everything we have been reading for the last 2-3 weeks seems to point to the dreaded LOP ( removing of 3 zeros):

The change/reduction of wage-earners' salary from 940,000 IQD to 940 IQD for eg.

Based on a redenominated/rebased rate of 0.857, the new salary would be 805.58 IQD,

To raise the salary to 940, there has to be a RV of 940/805.58= 1.166

Now, IRAQ achieves its revaluation of its currency to match the US, ie 1IQD = 1 USD.

All current Iraqi currencies will have 3 zeros removed, ie 25,000 IQD becomes 25 IQD,

10,000 IQD becomes 10 IQD

and so on.

Can it be implemented in the local economy? EASILY!

Just think US dollars! Every local trader have already been doing it anyway. (That's why the us dollars have to stop to be around in the marketplace......to instil confidence in the NEW dinar.

It took me sometime to accept this. I know many will continue to deny this.

The anxiety will cease by the end of the month but the agony, the disappointment, the heart ache will set in thereafter.

There is no other way to interprete the news, announcements etc.

I will hear this scream...... HOW CAN THAT BE??!!

WHY NOT?

How can IMF allow it to happen this way?

The current rate of 1IQD = 0.000857 usd was imposed on Iraq by US as a result of the wars as a nation -under international administration by the world bodies UNSC, IMF etc (largely under the indirect dictates of the US)

That exchange rate is not tradeable and as such only used within the country. Remember, we obtained the Iraqi dinars almost as an investment product- NOT as a currency in the open market. ( It was supposed to be forbidden to be sold outside the countries)

Dont believe me?........ Just bring any of your current Iraqi dinars to any bank outside Iraq now!

How can US, China, Japan allow it since they all hoard large about of dinars themselves.

Many countries are looking towards Iraq (esp the RV) to solve their own economic problems. ( US saw it as paying for its war expenses, eg....) Is it realistic?

The US and its allies (through UNSC, IMF, etc) had forced Iraq to take the stair to the basement (through the massive devaluation( 0.000857)

Now Iraq because of its own natural wealth (largely oil) decides to the take the lift up from the basement.......

( The rebasing/redenomination of its currency)

Who can stop Iraq from doing that? Seriously.............

Over the last 5-6 years many have bought and waited patiently based on the belief that the IQD will revalue.............hence THE DREAM.

Iraq owes it to no one to make it happen in the way everyone believes or wishes it will happen. ( I even dreamt 2 weeks ago that it RVed at .50..... :)

Many have invested so much emotional energies, sleepless nights and huge dreams on it.........

Many have hoped that the RV will solve their debts, pay bills, buy a new home, anew car, kickstart a new lifestyle, start new mission fields,etc.......

It's sad....looks like it's NOTgoing to happen!

Question: Will there be 2 different rate one for those in Iraq and those outside (like for those in US and people like you and me)

With due respects to those who still try to keep the dream alive, its' NOT going to happen.

Why?

IQD smuggling all around its borders will become more lucrative and attractive than illegal drug smuggling will ever be!

Why would I want to change my 25,000 dinars at a local bank in Iraq and change it to 25 usd when I can bring it to Dubai and have it changed to 25,000 usd even its means having to ride for days through the hot desert on a camel?

Having said all that I want to assure everyone that this is just my personal opinion, based on those pieces of news, announcements interpretations, shared Intel.......

So please don't do anything stupid....when it does eventually happen as described..........don't be too hard on yourself..............please. Forgive yourself, ask God to forgive you as you also forgive

If there is a motive to share the opinion, it is to prepare some of you who may find waking up very hard to do.................. :(

The rest of my speculation:

Iraq will rebase its currency and revalue to match usd on 1/3/2010 which will re-focus the Iraqi people to the election. (There will be some rumblings,confusions amongst the Iraqi people.......)

Maliki will appeal to the national pride by announcing that he will re-instate the value of Iraqi dinar to pre-war value of 3.5 (or whatever that was) the first thing he will do once his party get elected!

Will Maliki get re-elected? You bet!

Will he reinstate the Iraqi dinar ? Most likely! ( proving that Frank's intel is "correct" all along.......)

( Maliki.....this sly fox......)

When will RI happen? Don't know.......but to redeem himself (amongst the skeptics) and to reassert his authority, it will have to be soon!

Like almost all of you, I have wished and prayed that it would not pan out the way I have described..........as many will be hurt, some badly.

( I know my good friend will be as that has been his only hope to get out of some serious business debts........)

I sincerely hope that I am wrong................ when we can all go to the banks in high spirit......

I have big plans too........... :(

Many will lay it on to me.............. please do that gently.................... but please look at the recent announcements( CBI )from the horses' mouths..........

Either way, I ask for your forgiveness............. for sharing the above.............someone got to do it..............

Shalom

DEBUNK;PLEASE,go to xe.com,do IQD to USD,& read the red WARNING!

Ok, I have remained overly optimistic on this whole thing, but maybe this lop talk is getting to me. My mind says no way we will all become rich, but my heart says another. I see no reason Iraq has to RV without cutting us out of it all. I am in it for the long haul, but my fear is this may be too good to be true. Someone Please make me feel better! :(

For me to believe someone who has only 24 post and 10 of those were to get into chat hmmmmmmmmmmm. Not bashing but allot more knowledgeable people here.
I only post what is real & none was to get in chat room,Im not afraid of the truth, I said Debunk,Please, I want it debunked! P.S. I could care less about chat room,just cold hard facts!, I want t56o make $ on investment,PROve me wrong,I want to be wrong!

Even if it is lopped there's no point in selling what you already own. There still going to revalue it and you'll get around the same amount of money of it's current worth. If anyone thinks that there is a chance of a lop they should just hold off on buying more. This should all be resolved one way or another by the end of the year.

Forgive yourself, ask God to forgive you as you also forgive

Everything else aside why would you say this? I was NEVER for the war because of the way it was handled but I am hugly proud of my husband for being a soldier. In his heart he has been there to help the Iraqi people. He did not go there for oil, fame and certainly not riches. Why should God forgive them for wanting to help free a people from a tryant and murderer.

What in the **** did gideonx say? Was this intended to be some sort of "tounge-in-cheek" humerous post? He/she says negative things and then says positive things. cash out at $1.17? I'll take it. Where do I cash in?

Maybe I need to read this again and then maybe again. I'm sure I missed something or misinterpreted something.