Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank call

bright

Puter420.. Try calling the bank or even better go there and get some answers.. Why does everyone ask on here instead of finding out for themselves.. I went to 5th 3rd and asked. they said they would order the Dinars for me and if I have an acct there, they will take them in.. Good enough for me....Do your own due dilligence, then you know the correct answer.. This goes for everyone...

Puter420.. Try calling the bank or even better go there and get some answers.. Why does everyone ask on here instead of finding out for themselves.. I went to 5th 3rd and asked. they said they would order the Dinars for me and if I have an acct there, they will take them in.. Good enough for me....Do your own due dilligence, then you know the correct answer.. This goes for everyone...

Finally!! People are scaring me here being so dependent. What will they be like when the RV hit? Do they even know what to do with their money or will they be on here asking us? LOL

It is my understanding that local banks do NOT know what's happening with the Dinar. They check their screens to see what values are but are not privy to inside information. Forex lists all the approved currencies on their website along with exchange rates. Banks do not sell Dinar. Forex is the only way to see current values.

i had a similar experience when i went to open my checking acct at Chase 610/Fannin...I asked the person assisting me if he had heard anything regarding the RV of Iraq Dinar and he kinda smiled and just said "only that it would be RV'ing here soon" He said they have received numerous calls and that he was not able to relate or give out any information because the bank could be held liable...and that was it. All I mentioned to him was I just wanted to see what he would say or acknowledge anything and told him he said exactly what I wanted to hear. Another Chase bank that I went to by Fuqua and 45 South told me they were no longer selling it because people were buying it like crazy and this was a few months back.

Bright: Thanks for the info! I am from your neighborhood... grew up in Huntsville and lived in Houston for many years. I am cautiously optimistic about this investment. I only purchased what I could comfortably lose in case its all a big scam. I learned about this through my financial planner, who also bought some himself... again, only what he could lose. Its all pure speculation and I think it could go either way. I was thinking about it last night before I went to bed, and the bottom line for me is this: Someone is lying through their teeth: Either the Iraqi government is pulling a fast one to keep speculators out, or (and this would be sick...) the dealers are pulling the wool over our eyes in order to make boo-koo bucks on us. It can't be both ways.

I just think that if its the dealers and owners of these sites, then they better watch it, because if it IS a scam, then they WILL have to answer to the Feds once an investigation is opened for conspiring to commit a crime against us. Nobody wants to deal with the Feds. They don't play. But anything is possible, and I could see where it would be possible to open up difference forums, and sign in as different "gurus" under various names, and feed the dealers more buyers, getting a kick-back in return. I trust no one completely. I pray this isn't the case because I know that some people have put their last dime into this, hoping and praying for a miracle. A lot of people could get hurt in the end... and then again... a lot of ordinary people might actually come out very wealthy. Only time will tell! Let's all hope for the best and prepare for the worst. If anything, its entertaining at a minimum!

i had a similar experience when i went to open my checking acct at Chase 610/Fannin...I asked the person assisting me if he had heard anything regarding the RV of Iraq Dinar and he kinda smiled and just said "only that it would be RV'ing here soon" He said they have received numerous calls and that he was not able to relate or give out any information because the bank could be held liable...and that was it. All I mentioned to him was I just wanted to see what he would say or acknowledge anything and told him he said exactly what I wanted to hear. Another Chase bank that I went to by Fuqua and 45 South told me they were no longer selling it because people were buying it like crazy and this was a few months back.

Banks sell Dinar? Not hardly. They are NOT authorized to sell Dinar. They can exchange but cannot sell.

A a Bank Pres. I never heard of banks selling Dinar. Exchange currency, yes. Give me a phone # PLEASE.

I live in Atlanta, GA and the BB&T bank not a mile from my office will sell Dinar. I have also purchased at BofA ( a few years ago)... most recently...only a couple of days ago, I was at BB&T and purchased.

• Upvote 1

Banks sell Dinar? Not hardly. They are NOT authorized to sell Dinar. They can exchange but cannot sell.

You are wrong!!! I just got off the phone with First Merchants Bank in Muncie Indiana to inquire about buying and selling dinar. I was told that they can and will sell it for a charge of 20 dollars to buy and 25 to sell and that is on any amount. The Number to FMB is 1-765-747-1500 if you want and check so you dont start bashing me.

Just called the Bank and they said they could sell until they actually looked the Dinar up and then changed their mind. Sounds like they answered my question in a generic way but when actually looking at the facts, could not sell to me. They can exchange any currency.

I'm not bashing anyone but am a Bank Pres. I assure you. Things are much different in VA though. I stand corrected.

Thanks for your comments1palmetto.......you know this might sound like a stupid idea(since no one twisted our arms to buy) but if this thing turns out to be a scam and all these traders(not naming any) along with "experts"(not naming any) putting out false info to boost sales through various sites for dinar trade companies it would be fitting for the regular Joe to recoop something from all parties that made milllions and probably billions. Heck what would be wrong to seek damages from all that gained if it was done through fraud......we could start a grassroots effort.....It could be fraud comparable to the Madoff fiasco!!!!!......But let's pray we are dealing with outstanding folks and companies and we will make a fortune off our"investment". Just a weird thought, I have too much time on my hands!!!!

Just got off the phone with a service supervisor at Wells Fargo here in the Milwaukee area. She was told by the exchange department that they do not sell or exchange dinars because of the current situation over in Iraq. She said things may change in the future though? So I learned a whole lot of nothing from her!

I just opened up an account at Wells Fargo about a month ago with the understanding that Wells Fargo was going to be a major player in the exchange. Wonder if I should have gone somewhere else. Suggestions?

Just got off the phone with a service supervisor at Wells Fargo here in the Milwaukee area. She was told by the exchange department that they do not sell or exchange dinars because of the current situation over in Iraq. She said things may change in the future though? So I learned a whole lot of nothing from her!

I just opened up an account at Wells Fargo about a month ago with the understanding that Wells Fargo was going to be a major player in the exchange. Wonder if I should have gone somewhere else. Suggestions?

They don't deal with the dinar yet because it's not a recognized currency. Trust me, if and when it hits, they will be happy to sell, exchange, whatever. But until that moment, they are all going to say just what she said.

Call again and get them to actually sell Dinar to you. At first, they say yes, as they would with any other currency, but when you press them to sell, they don't or can't. The phones are answered by a Teller that gives generic, general information. At BOA, it's not even on the computer screen as a possibility to sell or exchange.

STEWSDAY, I did just this and they gave me the 800 number directly to the currency exchange department, so I called it. I asked if they exchange or sell the Iraqi Dinar and he said "that currency we do not." I then asked if and when it revalues will they deal with it, he said "there is nothing on the horizon that says that will happen anytime soon."

Sometimes you start to wonder if anyone really knows anything. The ride has been entertaining so far though!