Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buying from Ebay!!!!!

mac9108

I have been buying several lower denm. from ebay at reasonable prices. You will have to watch it but I just received several thousands for them. See If Ali likes this. So if this site is Ali employees pumping then He will really like this. FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!! Isn't that what are men and women fight for everyday along with everything else. I was in the Military and I will not be censored>>>>>GOD BLESS THE US OF A AND ANYONE THAT DON'T LIKE IT WELL &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&:P

MoneyTalks012, I bought some dinar from e-bay; how can I check if they are counterfeit?

The best way is to get a black light flash lite - the kind used to check ID's at bars and airports. They can be obtained for less than $20. Genuine IQD have images that will show up under ultraviolet light. I think Ali's site has a section on the security features of the IQD that would tell you what to look for.

I have been buying several lower denm. from ebay at reasonable prices. You will have to watch it but I just received several thousands for them. See If Ali likes this. So if this site is Ali employees pumping then He will really like this. FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!! Isn't that what are men and women fight for everyday along with everything else. I was in the Military and I will not be censored>>>>>GOD BLESS THE US OF A AND ANYONE THAT DON'T LIKE IT WELL &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&:P

Hey MAC - I've purchased from ebay also, but I found very few great bargains, and you had to jump on them quickly. The prices charged for the lower denominations are rediculously high and totally unreasonable. I'm very happy you got some great deals. Besides, the exchange rates are the same as the 25,000 notes - .000855 cents/IQD. When the RV occurs, they will be worth the face value x the new rate, just like the 25,000 IQD. I wish us all many blessings and God willing, newfound riches.

RON ;)

• 2 weeks later...