Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IM NEW TO THE SITE

javantez

I HAVE A CPLE QUESTIONS IM NEW TO THE BLESSING OF THE DINAR CAN SOMEONE SHED LIGHT ON A CPLE THINGS FOR ME 1ST THING IM IN FLA I WAS WANTING KNOW HOW OR EVEN IF I CAN GET AROUND PAYING THE IRS 35% 2.FOR EXAMPLE IF I HAVE 200K IN DINAR AND ONLY CASH IN HALF CAN I WAIT TILL THE RATE INCREASES AND THEN CASH IN MORE AS WELL AS REINVEST

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/43155-javantez/#ixzz1duufrmS9

I HAVE A CPLE QUESTIONS IM NEW TO THE BLESSING OF THE DINAR CAN SOMEONE SHED LIGHT ON A CPLE THINGS FOR ME 1ST THING IM IN FLA I WAS WANTING KNOW HOW OR EVEN IF I CAN GET AROUND PAYING THE IRS 35% 2.FOR EXAMPLE IF I HAVE 200K IN DINAR AND ONLY CASH IN HALF CAN I WAIT TILL THE RATE INCREASES AND THEN CASH IN MORE AS WELL AS REINVEST

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/43155-javantez/#ixzz1duufrmS9

1. Welcome to DV

2. Get you an attorney that specialize in foreign currency.

3. It all depends if there is a window or not for cashing in.

4. Don't expect to get rich overnite.

5. Good luck :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

Find someone local you can trust. Banker, Broker others.

Don't buy anything from any of these sites or so called guru's.

Find local people in your area = in finance.

Don't fall into the trap of the Dinar emotional roller coaster.

Only buy what you can lose.

Just trying to be helpful.

This investment may pay off or it may never pay off. :D:rolleyes::mellow:

• Upvote 1

First of all, welcome to DV. The good news is you live in Fla and that means no state tax. Some folks say this investment will be taxed as income at 35%, however my advisor assures me it will be viewed as capital gains. That's 15% is you have owned the currency over a year (long term) and 30% if you owned it less then a year (short term). I would suggest you consult a tax attorney that is qualified in this type of investment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hey newb welcome to dinarland

The best thing to learn is to read and google. There is a lot of information in the forums here. You will need to take some time read over old post till you catch up and then see if you don't find what your looking then come back and ask the questions.

Welcome to DV, please fasten your seat belt for at times the ride is rough.

Welcome to DV and I hope you have a great experience on this site.

1. Do a lot of reading of some of the old post. Place your request in the search box. For example: tax on dinar. Then read all the material. Some good stuff and some bad. Be discerning.

2. Get Adam's book and read it.

3. Develop the skin of a rhino! Things can get rather caustic and pointed and you will need a thick, touch skin.

4. Be very, very patient.

Hire a CPA to answer your questions. From a personal and professional liability standpoint It would be wrong for anyone on this site to give tax advice to you or others. :D

Ski

• Upvote 1