Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Humpday Bytes: Kaperoni - "Pressure Is Building For Sure"

DinarThug

Whew Thug... ya had me going through withdrawals... haven't had one of your official drive by's in a while!unsure.gif

Ya had me worried there for a bit ... but it's all good now! rolleyes.gif It's all looking up, and soon you will be high five-in everyone and smearing clown makeup all over the place! wink.gif Keep up the good work... your da man... oh, ur, um... sorry... yur da clown! biggrin.gif (I sure don't want no Thug mad at me for gettin it wrong!). blink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

MovieMaker, plus 1 for the enthusiasm. Like you, I have some plans to help children out..

Can't wait to RV and start on my plans!!

GOOD FOR YOU! So nice to hear many of us are in this for the RIGHT REASON, and will do our world good with our blessings.

The youth of today will be the Adults of tomorrow, running our world. It's a fantastic place to give to the future of America.

VERY proud of you my friend. God Bless you, your family, and YOUR PLANS. wink.gif

• Upvote 2