Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 2-22-10 AM

Sunglass

DO NOT REOPEN THIS CHAT, FOR THE RECORD ONLY, NOT FOR PUBLIC VIEWING

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

7:41 AM [sunglass] sonny1 go ahead

7:41 AM [sonny1] thanks i will start over

7:41 AM [sonny1] i talked to ali for 20 min, we have a little history

7:42 AM [sonny1] he said that in no way will there be a l o p

7:42 AM [sonny1] no chance

7:42 AM [sonny1] none

7:42 AM [sonny1]

7:43 AM [sonny1] he said it is a total 100% smokescreen

7:43 AM [sonny1] he talked to two bank pres. in iraq and they thought it was funny how we were believing it

7:43 AM [sonny1] he also works for our treasury

7:44 AM [sonny1] and said that they would have forced him to stop selling if they were going to screw us

7:45 AM [sonny1] treasury would make him stop selling

7:46 AM [sonny1] i asked him if he thought we would get payed like we thought

7:46 AM [sonny1] he said yes.......but it depended obviously on the exchange rate

7:48 AM [sonny1] he said dont expect $3, but probably reasonable, i said possibly around 1 dollar, and he said thats more believable

7:48 AM [sonny1] we talked about the progress in iraq...oil deals.....elections....and so on

7:49 AM [sonny1] he is hearing that things arent as bad as all the crap in the news

7:49 AM [sonny1] we talked about other things as well, but not pertaining to rv

7:49 AM [sonny1] now this warka thing

7:50 AM [sonny1] i dont have 1 cent in there, if you invested good, i just dont trust giving my money to iraq, and then trying to get it out.......good luck with that

7:51 AM [sonny1] thats my opinion, adam has invested and feels comfortable, i just dont

7:51 AM [sonny1] i know nothing about it, and am the wrong guy to ask about it

7:51 AM [sonny1] unmod........thanks

Edited by Sunglass

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7:44 AM [sonny1] and said that they would have forced him to stop selling if they were going to screw us

i hope no one here is dumb enough to listen to this hogwash. buying dinar is a currency play and i promise you that our government could care less if we make money or not on currency speculation.

i hope no one here is dumb enough to listen to this hogwash. buying dinar is a currency play and i promise you that our government could care less if we make money or not on currency speculation.

you are actually 100% wrong, it shows how much you dont know!!!!

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

7:41 AM [sunglass] sonny1 go ahead

7:41 AM [sonny1] thanks i will start over

7:41 AM [sonny1] i talked to ali for 20 min, we have a little history

7:42 AM [sonny1] he said that in no way will there be a l o p

7:42 AM [sonny1] no chance

7:42 AM [sonny1] none

7:42 AM [sonny1]

7:43 AM [sonny1] he said it is a total 100% smokescreen

7:43 AM [sonny1] he talked to two bank pres. in iraq and they thought it was funny how we were believing it

7:45 AM [sonny1] treasury would make him stop selling 7:46 AM [sonny1] i asked him if he thought we would get payed like we thought

7:46 AM [sonny1] he said yes.......but it depended obviously on the exchange rate

7:48 AM [sonny1] he said dont expect $3, but probably reasonable, i said possibly around 1 dollar, and he said thats more believable

7:48 AM [sonny1] we talked about the progress in iraq...oil deals.....elections....and so on

7:49 AM [sonny1] he is hearing that things arent as bad as all the crap in the news

7:49 AM [sonny1] we talked about other things as well, but not pertaining to rv

7:49 AM [sonny1] now this warka thing

7:50 AM [sonny1] i dont have 1 cent in there, if you invested good, i just dont trust giving my money to iraq, and then trying to get it out.......good luck with that

7:51 AM [sonny1] thats my opinion, adam has invested and feels comfortable, i just dont

7:51 AM [sonny1] i know nothing about it, and am the wrong guy to ask about it

7:51 AM [sonny1] unmod........thanks

Just a warning peeps..this stuff about Ali working for the Treasury is a bunch of pooh pooh! Sonny1, why don't you call Ali and tell him what you said and see how quickly he demands that you post a retraction? He is licensed by the Treasury to sell money or securities and does not work for them. This is pure and simple pumper hype..wake up folks and be careful what you believe, because you are not getting the truth from this guy! Get a life!

Just a warning peeps..this stuff about Ali working for the Treasury is a bunch of pooh pooh! Sonny1, why don't you call Ali and tell him what you said and see how quickly he demands that you post a retraction? He is licensed by the Treasury to sell money or securities and does not work for them. This is pure and simple pumper hype..wake up folks and be careful what you believe, because you are not getting the truth from this guy! Get a life!

Just to be clear rt59. The treasury does not "license" a Money Service Business (MSB) it is a simple registration. Costs nothing. I know, I own an MSB. Now the business you operate may be licensed by your local government, but not by the Feds and certainly not an MSB.

Edited by lancer22
clarify

thats weird, he told me that he get faxes from the u.s treasury dept. and has to report to them....so idiot, pumper i am not................

Just to be clear rt59. The treasury does not "license" a Money Service Business (MSB) it is a simple registration. Costs nothing. I know, I own an MSB. Now the business you operate may be licensed by your local government, but not by the Feds and certainly not an MSB.

Thanks lancer22. Just going by what DT web site shows "Dinar Trade is approved as a licensed Currency Exchange by the Dept of Treasury since 2004."

Agree, he did register too.

thats weird, he told me that he get faxes from the u.s treasury dept. and has to report to them....so idiot, pumper i am not................

reporting to them is required because of what he is doing..he does not work for them. what you are saying is misleading people...

I have to report to the IRS, but I do not work for them.