Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Questions for Ennorste?

BTSC2000

Greetings Ennorste,

Let me start by saying I think your documentation and analysis of the Dinar reval is excellent. I enjoy the clarity and the facts you use to make your point. I belive that you have certainly proven without a doubt that the Dinar will defintely reval in 2010.

I have few questions for you.

1. How important do you think the RV is to Maliki? We're almost 2 weeks before election and still no RV.

2. Do you believe Maliki is taking his time with the RV, because he has the election already won?

FYI...It's been rumored that there will be no RV in Feb. 2010, because Maliki has more important things to be concerned about...but I believe all things are possible!

Thanks In Advance

Greetings Ennorste,

Let me start by saying I think your documentation and analysis of the Dinar reval is excellent. I enjoy the clarity and the facts you use to make your point. I belive that you have certainly proven without a doubt that the Dinar will defintely reval in 2010.

I have few questions for you.

1. How important do you think the RV is to Maliki? We're almost 2 weeks before election and still no RV.

2. Do you believe Maliki is taking his time with the RV, because he has the election already won?

FYI...It's been rumored that there will be no RV in Feb. 2010, because Maliki has more important things to be concerned about...but I believe all things are possible!

Thanks In Advance

Very good question, I thought he needed the RV to help his election but I guess now that's not the case. We'll just have to see. I would like to see Ennorste's answer on this as well.

It is quite clear to me from Maliki's letter dated 12/13/2009 to the UN that he expected the RV to occur "in 2009 or 2010" as he wrote. Therefore he was prepared in December for it so happen in December, which only had 17 days left. But he is a realist so he added "or 2010" knowing that there were some "lose ends" to tie up.

Is my opinion that he would have loved to have the RV occur AT LEAST one month before the election for "transparency" sake. However, I also believe that he knows that the RV will ensure his re-election and therefore he will do all he can to get it put into place anytime BEFORE the election. I believe that his chances of winning the election without the RV are slim to none. Therefore I expect the RV to occur before the election.

Steve

When I first saw the title of this post I thought you were starting a place for anyone that had a question could post it here so Enorrste could see them and answer them. I will go ahead and proceed on that basis even though that was not the intent.

Enorrste, if you see this, please explain in detail how the reduction of the 000s is figured so that it means one thing to the worker in Iraq that goes from 1,000,000 per month to 1,000 per month in Iraq and they don't lose buying power while that same 1,000,000 dinars means $1,000,000.00 to we investors. I am not implying anything here. I just don't understand! I have read where the loppers explain and I have read how the RVers explain and I have read about a hundred variations from people that act like they know. Is there any way possible that can be explained to where all will understand? If so, I know that you are the man that can make it happen.

So lets hope for an rv/ri before this redenom. bullcrap or we r looking at 1,000,000 iqd=3,000ish usd. its a gain but cant buy my new house with it.

BOKINEGRO, Based upon the info in the posts, the .86 will be a minimum RV value. The Iraqi who has 25,000 IQD at home will have them valued at 25,000 x .86 (rather than x .00086 now)...! The NEW denominations are for the ease of handling the cost of goods in Iraq, because it is difficult to pay for ordinary goods with 21,500 IQD. The IQD is the value of Iraqi currency, but will be revalued against other International currencies based upon their national wealth (Oil, Minerals, Agri, etc). They will not and cannot devalue the currency. Then over the remainder of 2010, they will coexist with the NEW values (100, 25, 10, 5, 1, etc) and slowly bew removed from service. Remember, they haven't mentioned removing the 500, 250, and 50 IQD. When the initial RV takes place, it could be higher than the mentioned US$0.86/1.0 IQD. However, I bel;ieve the IQD will increase in value against the US$ as time & Iraq's economic conditions change from their Oil revenues (and other resources).

I hope this was of some help to you. Be blessed...!

RON ;)