Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Quite Before The Storm

possum

I got that feelllliiinnnngg of the barometer falling. You know, everything silent, calm but you can see the dark, rolling, fearsome clouds approaching and like a gunshot everything changes in a second. The silence is broken with the rush of wind, rain, and cold air. Family, the clouds are on the horizon, be ready, be prepared for the RV!!! I am fully expecting it this week based on intel and my animalistic feelings.

Possum.....is that a tingley feeling running up and down your leg??? LOL

I got that feelllliiinnnngg of the barometer falling. You know, everything silent, calm but you can see the dark, rolling, fearsome clouds approaching and like a gunshot everything changes in a second. The silence is broken with the rush of wind, rain, and cold air. Family, the clouds are on the horizon, be ready, be prepared for the RV!!! I am fully expecting it this week based on intel and my animalistic feelings.

You crack me up!!!!! And I've been kinda down and out the last few months......So keep bringing your posts.....I am kinda superstisious, you know you may be just right that would be so cool.....Here I've been comparing all these so called experts intel like Medic, Adam,etc........and here I find this site and you.......the heck with them....bring it on possom!!!!

Possum, didn't you get that inter-office memo two weeks ago. I believe it read............ c/o Possum PIPE IT ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!