Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(Citizen) published the salaries of the three Presidencies

k98nights

(Citizen) published the salaries of the three Presidencies

On Tuesday, 01-11-2011 11: 50 am

Baghdad: Ahmad nasir

The House of Representatives passed the salaries and those of the ministers and the parliament in order to reduce salaries among staff, public expenditure on salaries and allowances.

The law set the salaries and allowances three presidencies, and Decree No. (28) in accordance with the provisions of the item (i) of article (61) and (iii) of article (73) of the constitution, according to the law No. (26) for the year 2011, the salaries and allowances of the presidency of the republic, and Paragraph (i) article (1) to identify the ultimate of the president of the Republic (b 8000,000) eight million dinars, presidential and B (4000,000) four million dinars. As provided in Article (ii) the salaries of the vice-presidents of the Republic ومخصصاتهم nominal B (7000,000) seven million dinars, presidential and B (3000,000) million dinars. Identified as law (Act No. 27 of 2011) salaries and allowances of the Council of Ministers, and reduced Ratteb, head of the Council of Ministers to the Supreme (8000,000) eight million dinars, presidential and B (4000,000) four million dinars, as defined in Article II of the vice-presidents of the Council of Ministers (b 7000,000) seven million dinars, ومخصصاتهم President B (3000,000) three million dinars. Also identified the minister's salary Nominal B (5000) five million dinars, and the B (3000,000) three million dinars. Also identified law (Act No. 28 of 2011) the salaries and allowances of the House of Representatives, to be nominal salary-president of the Chamber of Deputies (b 8000,000) eight million dinars, ومخصصاته President B (4000,000) four million dinars, and nominal salary of the vice-president of the House of Representatives (b 7000,000) seven million dinars, ومخصصاته presidential (3000,000) three million dinars. Nominal salary and a member of the House of Representatives (b 7000,000) million dinars, and the B (3000,000) three million dinars.

http://www.almowatennews.com/news_view_29456.html

• Upvote 1

Thanks K98 for bring this over.

Riddle me this, Batman: How did the Parliament pass this if they are out of session? Passed two weeks ago, Osmosis, Nostradamos?

My point is: We have no clue as to what actually is going to happen, has happened, or is happening at this moment regardless of the news.

This is good news! I am just wondering about the logistics.

Thanks K98 for bring this over.

Riddle me this, Batman: How did the Parliament pass this if they are out of session? Passed two weeks ago, Osmosis, Nostradamos?

My point is: We have no clue as to what actually is going to happen, has happened, or is happening at this moment regardless of the news.

This is good news! I am just wondering about the logistics.

Telepathically!

If those salaries remain the same after the RV, those will be the legally richest politicians in the world!

This raises the question...if/when they RV...will the salaries change, (one assume so) but this may also indicate that there is no intention to RV. I have no idea, any thoughts anyone? :blink:

• Upvote 1

Geez, is that a year? 8 million dinars highest paid gets about $6,851.59 USD yearly. A month $570.96. Poverty. That's the highest. Wonder what it buys? I wonder what is included.

I'm confused.

Even if an rv at 50 cents. They would be making too much then. Baffling.

Edited by uncirculd