Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For those of you who pray, update.

desert surfer

I want to thank all of you who prayed for my daughter when she had her first pregnancy tune into a miscarriage. I told her how many of you were praying for her and her husband. They were so blessed by all of you. They put their hearts and minds in the Lords hands and recovered from it wonderfully.

Now I am able to tell you that she has now just passed her 12th week of her new pregnancy and has given us the green light to now be able to share it with people. She wanted us to wait this long because of what happened the first time.

So if you think of it , lift her up that all goes well this time.

Thanking you all in advance for your prayer,

Blessings on all of you,

• Upvote 10

Hey Surfer, understand totally her caution. We have had a daughter-in-law in that shape before. May the God of grace bless her in this pregnancy as we praise Him.

Now we have 2 daughters-in-law and our only daughter expecting our 7th, 8th, and 9th grandchildren. What a blessing in our old age and what a blessing the RV could be with this new number coming into our family. With our kids, spouses, Momma and me, our grands already on the ground and these three additions, our family will stand at 21 souls. What a joy but we gotta have a bigger place for all of them to come at one time.

God has blesses us and is blessing us every day. It would be great for the RV and I could handle $7.22 or nearly any number all the way to $.10. It is all good but would certainly be better if it were NOW!

Then the AFTER PARTY. Lord knows we need something exciting in Cowboy Stadium for sure.

GO RV.

• Upvote 2

Blessings to your daughter and husband

My daughter and her husband lost their second baby to a miscarriage in jan of this year, they have a beautiful 2 1/2 old daughter(proud Grandfather here),

My daughter had alot of health issues, with weight gain and iron deficiencies , but thankfully is doing better now

While they were saddened about the loss of their second child, they also felt that God had a better plan for their lives,

Faith and Prayer, sees them through ,just as it does for me

God bless you all

• Upvote 2

just for those individuals that seem to be having problems having children or going full term with what could have been a bundle of joy... Check out what God has to say about miscarriages and health in the book

of Exdous 23:26 the head of the house should read this over the spouse and believe.... full term than the diapers start... Yea Go GOD!!!

• Upvote 2

I want to thank all of you who prayed for my daughter when she had her first pregnancy tune into a miscarriage. I told her how many of you were praying for her and her husband. They were so blessed by all of you. They put their hearts and minds in the Lords hands and recovered from it wonderfully.

Now I am able to tell you that she has now just passed her 12th week of her new pregnancy and has given us the green light to now be able to share it with people. She wanted us to wait this long because of what happened the first time.

So if you think of it , lift her up that all goes well this time.

Thanking you all in advance for your prayer,

Blessings on all of you,

I had 4 miscarriages (the last miscarriage was actually the fraternal twin of my oldest son) then, I was blessed to carry my two boys to full term. They are now 13 and 11. I will most certainly be praying for all three of them and you as well. God bless you. Just know she has made it over the first big hurtle and God willing she will make it through. Keep me posted. Thanks

• Upvote 2

I pray for God's blessings to you, Desert Surfer, for knowing the greatest gift any of us can give is the gift of prayer!

I pray that our Lord, Jesus Christ, will carry your daughter in his loving arms, through the remaining months and bring a beautiful bundle of joy into all of your lives!

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!! :hug::hug: