Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Posted by ~nk on PTR Forum cliff notes of CC 1:00 Call Fri 10/28/2011

ronscarpa

Posted by ~nk on PTR Forum cliff notes of CC 1:00 Call Fri 10/28/2011

From an email sent to me

Dan-- This is going to be a difficult call to do. Been on the phone all morning with Tony and Gary. There is an enormous amount of info today and some things we just have to let play out. There is so much info pointing to certain things ;-) Waiting for clarification on other boards of what has already taken place...absolutely positive news and ridiculous numbers, Absolutely ridiculous numbers. Not gonna say too much about it. I am having more of an anxious day, News from all across the board and we are hearing confirmation that a birth has been given.... YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Tony--what Dan is saying there is tremendous news and confirmations and I don't want to mess that up. we could have a delivery any time and our 9 months are up and we are in the midst of delivery (Tony and Dan are laughing about the painful delivery! Making jokes... lol)

*Dan-- I have to leave, we thought not to say too much but with the news today it takes it to a whole other level so please don't ask much, yes we do believe we are in the delivery room!

*Tony--its going to be great when it does happen. The meetings and records that were set were more important than we knew. Viet Nam made announcements today as well. As much as we talked about prosperity packs and Global Settlements I have to tell you guys I looked today. I did see the Farmers package which is in the prosperity package... I say anything is possible I did see today the GOV and judge gave approval for the farmers that was set back in 1999 and others thought that would never happen and it was for over one billion to be sent out. Looking at the time frame.... payments being sent out and the whole Greece thing so its really a good day! Worse case scenario is this... if Shabs told them to be paid by the next check to reflect the new value and they get paid on the 1st and he said at the latest Nov. 3. so if we go by what shabs said...then that is 6 days away...and i kinda like the guy myself... so I am feeling all good with that and what we are hearing and not telling you we are there

Gary-- you said that very artfully and we are at an exciting place here. those meetings in Europe set the floodgates opened up...very impressed!!

Read More Link on Right

Tony-- the things you were hearing the last 2 weeks we can say we have confirmations on those . oh Dan said its 14 lbs 32 inches lol lol

Dan--ya those numbers are out there! There are things that have taken place....don't want it to be said that this is a light hearted call...I'm very serious about this. There is something happening and going on but hey things have already taken place and others are trying to still figure out how they are going to be done. Don't go out and do something stupid...don't buy reserves...with rent or food money.... We pull back from that if possible, Some real serious things going on....this is great! DO NOT go do something stupid this should be a great day....just be responsible. This could be done and they hold it off another 30 days....so don't do something extra unless you have it covered. Just don't exaggerate.

TONY--I think that I have done exceptionally well in not giving you all the intel I have from the last few days! I could tell you some stuff.....really!!!!! ALL GOOD! Not joking...it would send you guys over the top

DAN--I think you guys should give him applause!

TONY-- before we start q and a...I got a call this morn with someone asking if he wanted to sell his dinar?! Saying he got his info off the ptr board. Don't know how they are getting your numbers. It was 786 area code from Florida, so if he calls you and asks you to sell your dinar. Play along with it and see what you can get from them. All they are doing right now is trying to steal our dinar. Trying to tell you things are gonna be off for months or years. Lets turn the tables on them. We are gonna try to track it own and sent some badges to go track him down.

DAN--Do not sell your dinar, please!

TONY--several scenarios when it comes out....one of them may be the banks come out first before CBI is one of the options. Banks & CBI may put out rate before you see it on Forex. Definitely one of the options.

Q--being we are in the delivery room...and Dr's don't work on weekends...can we expect the delivery before the weekend?

TONY--possibility, yes there could be the opportunity for the doc to work this weekend. Depends on how fast we go from 1 to 10 cm. Doctor might have to work this weekend!

Q--any news about the dong?

DAN--undersized siamese twins ..lol

TONY--yes there is. The news is VN declined. from 2788 to 2768 yesterday. Able to go up or down 1%. Down 1% to do what it needs to do. Definitely there...able to go either way 1% by law up or down before they do what they need to do what it is supposed to do????

Gary-- you said that very artfully and we are at an exciting place here. those meetings iDAN--Undisclosed news is better than what he just told you. Good either way.

TONY--so, as you guys can tell, somebody has got a Tony disease, because its taken everything he's got to not tell you everything he knows... as he is letting it slip a little at a time...LOL

DAN--Wife keeps telling me to shut up and turn off the phone and I just keep listening.

Q a real concern volume of reserves replaced? assuming that filters from CBI to us? not spoken of much...the volume of reserves being placed and the money going thru the dealers..isn't that actually kind of a disincentive to rv with so much money changing hands?

TONY--they know how much money is out there...its out there, we don't know who has it and don't care. number is already been built into this whole system, You have to realize they know how much money is out there and have allocated how much can be out there. Its out there, we just don't know who has it and we don't care. Know how its gonna come back to us. when they reach their limit, exchanges will cease, no more reserves, will just be turning over the same money we already have.

Q--What are the highs and lows you are hearing???

TONY, I FIRMLY BELIEVE YOU GUYS WILL GET THE SHOCK OF YOUR LIFE!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME GREAT NUMBERS, I CAN SAY IT WILL BE OVER 3 WE WILL SEE A GREAT RATE!!!

Q-Would you be totally shocked not this weekend, but next, our lives would be very materialy changed.

TONY--yes i would be shocked if your life has NOT changed by next weekend

Q You sound excited, Tony, says Dan sure sounds excited....

TONY-- I am comfortable with the knowledge that we have right now, we have heard good things before...but i guess I am excited more based on that

They have given me a window and a rate yes. I know me and Gary are excited we don't know about Dan lol lol

Gary-- a lot of our sources are all on the same page all in agreement...yes we did talk about how quiet it is and we are sticking with that

DAN-- yes like i said very optimistic as the info is so good. I am very excited... the info is so good and the numbers are higher than i thought...so high it has me concerned and because its coming from everybody it has my attention, how close we are, that's all really good news. we do know a lot but we can't say much, Should we talk about it. Don't want to hurt ourselves. Info is very good though. the info is so good its scary!!n Europe set the floodgates opened up...very impressed!!

Q...have 4 grown kids and slept through the first 2 births...3rd child was a boy and took 3 days to have him the 4th one only took 3 hours and was bigger boy

7 pounds, 13 ounces and then 8 pounds some ounces.

TONY--just so you know we are between your 3rd and 4th one...between 7-8lb....we are between your 3rd and 4th one....3 day/3 hours

Are we converting pounds and ounces to dollars and cents?????

Q--what did cause things to get held up?

TONY--Not Iraq or the US, world issues, world events. New pieces had to be put together to make this happen. That's what I think. We will see all that. It is so far removed from its original purpose....as different players come in then it has held it up along with security issues

Tony-- if people knew it was going to happen tomorrow, every criminal mastermind could make the right moves

Not just because of us. The info we're afraid of deals with the security side of it. Certain things should not be known ahead of time. Lots of people worse than Maliki who don't want this to happen. Have done everything in their power for this not to happen. That could be anywhere. If someone gets moved out of their office an needs to be replaced, that could slow things down, because they needed his signature. Just an example. financially making moves...if we gave the time frame and amount could be some crazy people who go pawn off everything they have...the real guys.....and they become billionaires...every country has to deal with people like that. Things have to be guarded, not just in Iraq. Every country has to deal with people like that.

Q--can someone still stall it and cause the economy to crash?

TONY--Its a timing issue, doesn't have to be perfect, just close enough

..>>..>>.>..

TONY--its not activated, it is DONE...one switch for it to go to us...could be today, could be this afternoon, believe we're that close. Could be 11/3, could be Sunday or Monday. We are hearing its done, done, done. Just needs to be one flip from one switch for it to go to us! Cash is flowing everywhere...look on the news, internet, papers, TV...see what has disappeared and where did all those trillions of dollars come from and figure where those trillions are coming from for this bailout, how long does it take to trickle down to you.

Q--optimistically excited, by Halloween???

TONY--If you don't get it before Halloween your REAL close If not that day, you're not far off. Or before that day! lol. Thanks for all being on the call and participants. Gonna enjoy my day and hope I get a phone call. Not too far off base on info from this a.m. Can hear it in the tone of our voices. We're saying we can hold what we have. You know that's hard to do. lol11:09 AM SirTitus: Wow holy COW what a call@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:09 AM rayren98: ♪♫•*¨*•.¸ Happy RV to you, Happy RV to you,…Happy RV, God bless you…Happy RV to you!¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

11:10 AM daz: for all the NAYSAYERS....Did y'all get your $15 worth that time?

11:10 AM Mrsjim54: yeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwww

11:29 AM FREEWAY BILL: Train coming. At a higher rate of speed than we thought yesterday. Banks prepped and ready for the word. Bbl. pray folks!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^GARY & PURPLEHELMET^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

10-28-2011 Gary Good news. A lot of headway was made in the Europe meetings and suddenly the floodgates are opening up. All our sources are all in agreement today.10-28-2011 Guru BWM haven't gotten anything new today yet...should have a little more info but have a possible issue that arose about why we didn't see this this morning...I believe the issue has been resolved...but the timing is something we waiting to hear...could possibly mean this afternoon or...sunday

10-28-2011 Purplehelmet300 Exact timing is unknown but I hear we are only within days now - AND could be anytime! Today, tomorrow Sunday - really not much longer now! just hard to pinpoint exact - we have good info - but do not know everything. my peeps say - anytime - I however cannot guarantee anything.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Anyone that reads or listens to anything that comes out of the mouths of the two ringleaders for any reason other than to laugh at them needs some very serious counseling. Please do not believe any of this. I sat at my keyboard last December 23rd and wept with joy when Tony said he personally knew an individual that was cashing in. Never an apology or explanation was to follow. They always act like they are sharing new information with you that only they are privy to. Unfortunately, it's the same BS month after month after month. Just wait until we hear it from the boss here.[/b]

Edited by prayin4peace
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Anyone that reads or listens to anything that comes out of the mouths of the two ringleaders for any reason other than to laugh at them needs some very serious counseling. Please do not believe any of this. I sat at my keyboard last December 23rd and wept with joy when Tony said he personally knew an individual that was cashing in. Never an apology or explanation was to follow. They always act like they are sharing new information with you that only they are privy to. Unfortunately, it's the same BS month after month after month. Just wait until we hear it from the boss here.[/b]

I wholeheartedly agree. I spent 2 hours on the phone with Dan about 1-1/2 years ago just trying to figure him out. After about 15 minutes of talking to him, I knew that any time beyond that wasn't worth it, He started to come across as a used car salesman, not that there is anything wrong with that line of work, but I quickly got the sense that I had better hold on to my wallet. I have not talked to him since, and have no plans of that in the future.UR

• Upvote 1

Arschlöcher

+1 to you AE! Love the German!

I would prefer Verbrecher instead.

I wept over my keyboard just now trying to figure out how those two haven't been convicted.

I wonder if this is what Okie meant (maybe listening to PTR) when he wept over his keyboard?

At least it's free Friday night fiction entertainment to read for some people!!! :D

Edited by PD46
  • Upvote 1

That Vietnam info is very touchy from sources that can not be disclosed at this time , it has been conveyed through 3 country embassies that Vietnam wants Chuck Norris handed over for war crimes and all profits from the "Missing in Action" movies and all movies after the original films depicting the war be portrayed in a favorable light for the Viet Cong , north Vietnamese and the Russian and Chinese supporters

can't say where the info comes from at this time --too sensitive but if agreed to ---go long dong, J.....

LOL

• Upvote 1