Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All this plus and minus garbage

STI4RV

I personnally think that its pretty childish that people have started threads regarding their reputation. Plus me because I am a rangers fan or cardinals or whoever. This is not a social media website(facebook, google plus) and its not all about popularity. Your reputation was ment to be a gauge on what your opinions/education level with this investment. You should get a plus for contributing by making a valid factual point. If your pro or anti LOP. If you say something intelligent or raise a good question thats when you get a plus not because your a crimson tide fan or like pickles. Its things like that, IMO that have pushed so many quality people away from this site because of all the childish behavior that some people have done. Lets keep this strictly business and continue to educate ourselves with some quality information

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I personnally think that its pretty childish that people have started threads regarding their reputation. Plus me because I am a rangers fan or cardinals or whoever. This is not a social media website(facebook, google plus) and its not all about popularity. Your reputation was ment to be a gauge on what your opinions/education level with this investment. You should get a plus for contributing by making a valid factual point. If your pro or anti LOP. If you say something intelligent or raise a good question thats when you get a plus not because your a crimson tide fan or like pickles. Its things like that, IMO that have pushed so many quality people away from this site because of all the childish behavior that some people have done. Lets keep this strictly business and continue to educate ourselves with some quality information

What good are Rep points and trying to keep a good reputation when they all get reset to -0-

Oh we can't have some people with better reps than others that would be unfair to the have nots!!!............ does this sound familiar folks?angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

• Upvote 3

Well...............ok, but then my rep is going to go downhill FAST!! Do I say brilliant things with regards to this investment/speculation? No. Do I know enough about politics or religion to actively participate in those discussions? Nope. I am the "class clown" (second only to Thug). I make people laugh, and occasionally am able to cut the tension in a particular thread. If someone brightens your day with a post about a particular football team, why not throw a + at em. I am about to "revitalize" the recipe thread, and hope that some people enjoy foods that I make for my family. Do I think people should say + one for every post? Probably not. But I think if a post makes you smile, or makes you see something in a new light, why not help em out with a +? Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 6

Well...............ok, but then my rep is going to go downhill FAST!! Do I say brilliant things with regards to this investment/speculation? No. Do I know enough about politics or religion to actively participate in those discussions? Nope. I am the "class clown" (second only to Thug). I make people laugh, and occasionally am able to cut the tension in a particular thread. If someone brightens your day with a post about a particular football team, why not throw a + at em. I am about to "revitalize" the recipe thread, and hope that some people enjoy foods that I make for my family. Do I think people should say + one for every post? Probably not. But I think if a post makes you smile, or makes you see something in a new light, why not help em out with a +? Just my :twocents:

Do you have a good recipe for carrot cake (very moist, not too sweet, with pineapple) or bread custard (not as dry as bead pudding)? biggrin.gif

Do you have a good recipe for carrot cake (very moist, not too sweet, with pineapple) or bread custard (not as dry as bead pudding)? biggrin.gif

I'll look!! I have recipes for almost EVERYTHING! My hubby asked what I wanted for xmas, and I showed him a digital recipe organizer!! (I am a gadget junkie) I think he was thrilled to see it! My recipe boxes were starting to take over the house!!