Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speaking of Reputation...

KCT

I have been part of the DV family for quite a while and although I don't post as much as I used to, (before my laptop crashed) I still try to keep up with the latest using my iPhone. When I responded to a post earlier, I decided to check my profile to reread a topic I had posted a while back, and was shocked that my reputation had been erased from 131 (or close, I can't remember) to 0. When I browsed through my posts, the points still show up for the corresponding places where people gave me +s. Did I miss something?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I have been part of the DV family for quite a while and although I don't post as much as I used to, (before my laptop crashed) I still try to keep up with the latest using my iPhone. When I responded to a post earlier, I decided to check my profile to reread a topic I had posted a while back, and was shocked that my reputation had been erased from 131 (or close, I can't remember) to 0. When I browsed through my posts, the points still show up for the corresponding places where people gave me +s. Did I miss something?

Yes.

I'm sorry you got a negative for asking a question. I can't fix it because I used all my pluses for the day. If you look in the announcement section it explains. We're pretty much starting over, per Adam.

Have a nice evening,

Kimberlye B)

Maybe someone will correct the negative for you.

KCT,

Don't let it get you down. I had over 1300 pluses, but if we are close to the RV, it really doesn't matter anyway. Besides, will it matter in 50 years? I don't think so.

You're right! I agree with you 100% Thanks for sharing your positive perspective!

• Upvote 2