Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

God talk

This is soooo exciting that the religious folks out there can talk amongst themselves in another location and not make those of us who are NON-BELIEVERS suffer through the prayers, the promises and all the other......well stuff! What a RELIEF!!!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 21

This is soooo exciting that the religious folks out there can talk amongst themselves in another location and not make those of us who are NON-BELIEVERS suffer through the prayers, the promises and all the other......well stuff! What a RELIEF!!!!!

Let me ask you a question. Was it just too tempting to post a negative statement instead of clicking out of the thread and

going to something else? Comments such as this only create problems for this site. If you cannot post without being

hateful, then please refrain from posting at all. :angry:

Your comments were totally uncalled for and have resulted in you receiving warning points. Keep it up and you will find

yourself banned. :P

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Let me ask you a question. Was it just too tempting to post a negative statement instead of clicking out of the thread and

going to something else? Comments such as this only create problems for this site. If you cannot post without being

hateful, then please refrain from posting at all. :angry:

Your comments were totally uncalled for and have resulted in you receiving warning points. Keep it up and you will find

yourself banned. :P

Thanks I almost let him/her have it lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yea, well some of us believers get tired of reading your crap but we are all brothers and sisters and we should learn to message together. I won't read yours and you don't read mine. Praise God and blessings to all my brothers and sisters out there........ and that includes you dinarslave!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Everyone, instead of bashing this poor sinner, we should be praying for him. If he doesn't know Jesus, he's going to hell. I know its tuff praying for people like this, but Jesus's tells us to. Dinarslave, anytime you want to know Jesus, just let me know and I'll help you find him.

-

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Everyone, instead of bashing this poor sinner, we should be praying for him. If he doesn't know Jesus, he's going to hell. I know its tuff praying for people like this, but Jesus's tells us to. Dinarslave, anytime you want to know Jesus, just let me know and I'll help you find him.

-

I see the christians can talk badly about non believers and nothing happens, but if non christians do it they are warned about being banned. As TexasGranny said, did you really have to make a negative comment when you could have just let it go? Humma Hattak

Edited by Atheist
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

And it says we all should not judge... Right?

My fellow members, the world has been in an uproar over religions for a very long time. It takes true belief to not react and to trust in the direction of things in the universe.

I said these words in this way for a reason, as not to offend anyone. Let's practice some resolve of patience and peace. Love for another isnt always easy but usually the best solution.

Be what you want from others...

LOL WOW even if true, my words sound too flowery even for me.

PEACE ALL it is possible. Thanks.

Lastly, we are all in this together. This isnt a long ride. Let's try to get along.

• Upvote 1

I see the christians can talk badly about non believers and nothing happens, but if non christians do it they are warned about being banned. As TexasGranny said, did you really have to make a negative comment when you could have just let it go? Humma Hattak

God bless America

Edited by few24u

Ok I'm pretty new here. Lurked before I signed up but new nonetheless. I myself am a devout Christian, worship leader and counselor. I am under the impression that this is a "secular" website open to all religions and points of views. Although I obviously agree with my faith, I can honestly sit back and see why non Christians are frustrated with how a lot of posts on here are bombarded and backed by Christian principles. Don't expect a horse to act like a dog. They are two different animals. Non Christians will not understand Jesus like we do and probably expect this site and its members to uphold a secular site. Our job is to love and pray for them regardless. As long as we are upholding the rules of this site, please don't hand out negs just because someone is frustrated with the constant push of Gods name on a secular site. Let the love of the lord shine through you. We weren't created to get mad back and attack. As small as "negs" are, it shows an immaturity in your walk and love for others. Sorry if I have offended anyone.

Dinarslaves post was brash and not necessary, but come on. Really???? 14+ negs? That's a little over the top is you ask me. Lol.

• Upvote 1

Ok I'm pretty new here. Lurked before I signed up but new nonetheless. I myself am a devout Christian, worship leader and counselor. I am under the impression that this is a "secular" website open to all religions and points of views. Although I obviously agree with my faith, I can honestly sit back and see why non Christians are frustrated with how a lot of posts on here are bombarded and backed by Christian principles. Don't expect a horse to act like a dog. They are two different animals. Non Christians will not understand Jesus like we do and probably expect this site and its members to uphold a secular site. Our job is to love and pray for them regardless. As long as we are upholding the rules of this site, please don't hand out negs just because someone is frustrated with the constant push of Gods name on a secular site. Let the love of the lord shine through you. We weren't created to get mad back and attack. As small as "negs" are, it shows an immaturity in your walk and love for others. Sorry if I have offended anyone.

Dinarslaves post was brash and not necessary, but come on. Really???? 14+ negs? That's a little over the top is you ask me. Lol.

[/quote

I was going to reply on why I am frustrated but it really doesn't matter. Thanks for your explanation.

If you actually "suffer" through those comments, you certainly appear shallow. Now--is it time yet for the believers among us to begin complaining about statements supporting "non-belief"? If this is even slightly alluded to, it could cause many religious folks here to feel dread and angst, so people need to guard their non-belief and non-religous comments carefully. ;):):rolleyes::P