Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for the mods

TonyDownTheShore

Yesterday I posted Okies post and then Brisco posted the same post and his post is still up, today I posted A.C.s post after somebody else posted it and you lock my post, why wasn't this done yesterday. Should I stop posting ?

We try to make the information flow freely. We appreciate your time in looking for News Articles to share. I locked your post because you did not have a reply, plus you posted your article AFTER Brisco posted his. I do not know of the other article you speak of, we handle each issue as we come across them. We do not have preferences over who gets their posts locked and who doesn't (I normally go with who posted second.). I apologize if you feel that way.

-

We try to make the information flow freely. We appreciate your time in looking for News Articles to share. I locked your post because you did not have a reply, plus you posted your article AFTER Brisco posted his. I do not know of the other article you speak of, we handle each issue as we come across them. We do not have preferences over who gets their posts locked and who doesn't (I normally go with who posted second.). I apologize if you feel that way.

-

I appreciate your response, I thought I had posted first yesterday, so I apologize for my mistake.

I believe that I was the one yesterday that caught duplicate posts of Okie's ramblings. I did not lock or delete either, I just merged the two together and since

Brisco posted first, his shows first. The second post on that thread is yours Tony. :wub:

Please keep posting, we just try to cut down on duplicated posts - makes it easier for the members. :hug:

I believe that I was the one yesterday that caught duplicate posts of Okie's ramblings. I did not lock or delete either, I just merged the two together and since

Brisco posted first, his shows first. The second post on that thread is yours Tony. :wub:

Please keep posting, we just try to cut down on duplicated posts - makes it easier for the members. :hug:

I made an honest mistake, I should've looked at the time of the postings, I have no problem with anybody here, and I appreciate you merging the two threads you didn't have to do that, so with that said, I'll keep doing what I've been doing, I have a lot of time on my hand now since I had surgery on my neck last month, so you'll be seeing a lot of me.

Thanks TexasGranny. :)

May God bless you with a speedy and full recovery.

Keep those posts coming Tony!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

If you had neck surgery for a pinched nerve and they fused part of your spine, please, please do your physical therapy

exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Get well soon :wub::hug:

TexasGranny , thats exactly what I had done, and I plan on doing p.t. and whatever the Dr. tells me to do.

Thanks for your kind words.