Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We now have a date for RV

i dont know why you are getting hit with neg's, your right, we have roughly 2 months, i think we should all gather somewhere close to ohio and have a huge mega-dinar bonfire.

that is if it makes it til the first of the year....

Go away Sonny1, you've never been right on anything else, at least have some dignity and sthu! You're a flopper and a con artist, Wwho's paying you now?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Go away Sonny1, you've never been right on anything else, at least have some dignity and sthu! You're a flopper and a con artist, Wwho's paying you now?

WOW, now that was totally uncalled for!

MODS!

YOU demonstrate why some people should be banned from this forum.

Whatever the most negs you can give you have earned.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am not sure why all the doom and gloom , lets look at it from another perspective .

To me this is good news yes we are pulling troops out okay this does more than one thing and to put it basic.

It removes iraq from the dependency of the united states. They are now a soveriegn nation and now must act like one

can they do this with the current rate of exchange , i dont think so .

They have fighter jets on order , they also must now get utilities up and running food,,, wate,,r elect. basic sanitation

and can they bring in multinational companies at the current rate ???

Now they must also form and maintain a army negotiate oil revenues, build schools and the list goes on

Think about how many aspects they must now perform on there own . This was a move that needed to happen much like

weaning a child and i am not saying iraq is a child but the dependency on the united states had to be pulled back to allow them to grow

only by doing this can they grow mature and rebuild what was lost to them through the callous acts of a dictactor whom stole from them the history and wealth of their nation.

and decimated the people of the country. for if one nation is dependent on another it can never grow to maturity.

so to me this is great news and it also allows our troops to come home for they miss home i know i fought there .

these are just my thoughts , and i hope not to offend anyone. thanks .

Edited by kenshin7
  • Upvote 1

CAYE98: Probably one of the most misleading titles you could have chosen (obviously to gain attention). More appropriate might have been "Why I am so negative about the future of the dinar".

Other than that, I find your position almost laughable. Certainly you can focus upon what you want (depression is impossible without focus), but if you look at the big picture things are right on track.

IMHO you are spending too much time, and giving too much value, to information/misinformation given by small minds and talking-heads in the media, all seeking attention (kind of like yourself in the original post). The real power brokers behind the scenes are getting this worked out, and to think we have more insight (or more to gain) than they do is quite naive. I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, but I do keep plenty of tin foil handy for the occasions that I find myself being addressed by those who are.

The US is announcing a pull out of Iraq (as well it should IMO), which means Chapter 7 MUST be lifted in very short order for Iraq to defend itself. The US and allied countries WILL NOT allow Iran to take over Iraq.

IMHO RI/RV will occur before the Islamic New Year [Nov 25]. (I believe in the week of Nov 20-24, after the Hajj and before New Years). Once RI/RV occurs the wealth in Iraq will provide for the greatest stability in the region (and probably contribute to global stabilization as a result of the investors' and countries holding IQD in reserve having a huge financial boost).

From what I read all is going very well!

Read more:

Great post, Caye98. Very encouraging. I sure needed that tonight.

Thanks,

Kimberlye B)

Watched Hillarious on CNN Sunday, and she stated that Iraq will be buying Military arms from the U.S in the New Year.

CAYE98: Probably one of the most misleading titles you could have chosen (obviously to gain attention). More appropriate might have been "Why I am so negative about the future of the dinar".

Other than that, I find your position almost laughable. Certainly you can focus upon what you want (depression is impossible without focus), but if you look at the big picture things are right on track.

IMHO you are spending too much time, and giving too much value, to information/misinformation given by small minds and talking-heads in the media, all seeking attention (kind of like yourself in the original post). The real power brokers behind the scenes are getting this worked out, and to think we have more insight (or more to gain) than they do is quite naive. I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, but I do keep plenty of tin foil handy for the occasions that I find myself being addressed by those who are.

The US is announcing a pull out of Iraq (as well it should IMO), which means Chapter 7 MUST be lifted in very short order for Iraq to defend itself. The US and allied countries WILL NOT allow Iran to take over Iraq.

IMHO RI/RV will occur before the Islamic New Year [Nov 25]. (I believe in the week of Nov 20-24, after the Hajj and before New Years). Once RI/RV occurs the wealth in Iraq will provide for the greatest stability in the region (and probably contribute to global stabilization as a result of the investors' and countries holding IQD in reserve having a huge financial boost).

From what I read all is going very well!

Thanks for the great post. NATO would hardly allow Iran to take Iraq, let alone the US. Iran would loose BIGTIME. Also 16000 US State Dept employes have recently been deployed to Baghdad. You can google this and verify. We are in a good investment, Iraq just moves slowly.

Read more:

Great post, Caye98. Very encouraging. I sure needed that tonight.

Thanks,

Kimberlye B)

Honestly, I do not believe Iran is going to take over Irag. I believe we will see Iraq come out of this as a nation very happy to have their own country back and daring Iran or anyone to even think about stepping foot on Iraq's soil! They are survivalist and I will put my dinars on them! Anyone cashing in or listening to this person will be foolish! We have come this fair together, now lets remain together! ToTellTheTruth....this is the truth...we are still in together!

• Upvote 1