Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

where is Adam?

jas428

Just wondering if Adam can help a brother out and shed some light on the recent happenings during the past few days?!

Also, did I read correctly in his chat that he had to cut it short but would be back to finish answering the questions posted?

I know you're a busy man bro but your opinion is valued and at times like these, a "short" chat once a week is killin us!

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

I know what you are saying, but I would much rather know Adam is out there working on helping us get the best spread, than just sitting around reading our posts. I also wish that he would drop in a little more often.

• Upvote 2

Adam is writing his thesis on what he thinks the rate will be and why. wub.gifemot-hug.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Adam's Topic

Thanks for adding perspective TexasGranny. I am HIGHLY looking forward to reading that thesis. Do you think it will be done this week?

For anyone who has been following Adam for awhile wouldn't you say this is significant? Adam has NEVER given a rate or a date.

Now he is on record for Thanksgiving-ish (although, for the record, he hasn't given a specific date, just a time frame when it would be likely) and a rate. I, for one, am feeling some excitement.

I know for sure Adam has never given a rate so this will be very interesting.

I'm not counting his 10 cents over the last few chats because he said at AROUND a dime which is not very concrete.

I'm willing to wait on Adam to complete his thesis on the rate & why he thinks it will only rv at a $1.00 per $1.00 or less per usd. Someone

asked my posting last week sayings it's going to be that low due to factoring inflation. Shabibi has stated that the rv will correct their inflation

problems that's caused from worthless currency. I still say that with their oil output expecting to be at 3 million barrels of oil a day by the end of

this month. Also, that oil is now right at $90 a barrel. I see their currency being worth more that is was under Saddam's rule when it was at $3.20

& their oil production was less & oil was only $15 a barrel. I really want Adam to explain why so low, Also how can all the countries involved including

the U.S. could get so excited over something that may come rv at just .30 - $1.00 against the usd. How would this low valued currency that is help by such

powerful countries going help the global economy like they seem to think it will? I respectfully wait for your thesis or reply. I know I don't have the resources

you have at your finger tips. Again, it just doesn't make since to me. I'm just a logical thinker & I also don't see this coming in at $5.00 or higher either. That

also is not realistic in my view. I feel it my rv around $3.00 - $4.25 against the usd. So please, educate me if you will.

Waiting For Your Response,

Joe Of Arlington, TX