Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Incredible video about what they are doing with the world currencies right now

He starts off with two clear lies.

1 "I find myself in a tv studio...". If you look how he is lit with just one light and of the backdrop, its more like someone's garage.

2 "the central banks all owned by the same people and networks..." . This has been gone over many many times. Its rubbish. In order for the Fed to be controlled by a single group, that group would have to own controlling interestes in a large portion of all private banks in the US. Simply shareholder records easily show this to be false.

I only watched the first few minutes. But to me he's just mixing in some facts about banking with his spin on various conspiracy theories.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 "I find myself in a tv studio...". If you look how he is lit with just one light and of the backdrop, its more like someone's garage.

2 "the central banks all owned by the same people and networks..." . This has been gone over many many times. Its rubbish. In order for the Fed to be controlled by a single group, that group would have to own controlling interestes in a large portion of all private banks in the US. Simply shareholder records easily show this to be false.

I only watched the first few minutes. But to me he's just mixing in some facts about banking with his spin on various conspiracy theories.

The Illuminati Control the fed......

This viseo is VERY ACCURATE

1.ACCEPT IT FOR VALUE RETURN IT FOR VALUE,Private document, For entertainment purposes only, this is not legal advice. This is strictly a administrative/contract remedy, We are not tendering payment. There is no money to pay anything… The contracts are already in place in the background. We are simply accepting the credits they have established and authorizing them to set-off the debt with the said credits.Written in proper Bank-speak, it is possible to “set-off” unsecured debt items to the IRS and authorize the Secretary of the Treasury to issue Money Orders to pay off those debts using your public side Strawman Social Security Number. On the back side of that SSN, there is an alphanumeric account number in your Strawman name that is your private account that can be drawn from. By doing so, you help reduce the National Debt!

1099 OID Process:IRS works for creditors. IRS has forms that allow you to be a creditor and acquire funds that are in escrow. An outstanding balance, for instance, on an American Express card is in escrow. The funds are there – you just have to tell the IRS with the proper tax filings to access those funds and pay that guy off with them or return those funds to me.You can OID any funds that go out of your bank account – and get them back. Acquire escrow funds with a 1099-A.If you file a 1099-OID as Recipient, those get reported on a 1040 if you want to get the funds returned.1099-As don’t get reported; neither do OIDs when you’re the Payor. i1040 is available on the IRS website; it gives line by line instructions for the 1040.

Claiming Original Issuance - meaning any debt obligations you put out in the public. When money comes out of your checking account, when you swipe your credit card, when you sign a promissory note. Credit cards create obligations and thus as the creator you have the right to claim them. With the OID you can also fractionalize your account. Meaning pay for $50 dollars for gas with credit card A, then pay off credit card 'A' with credit card 'B', pay off credit card 'B' with your Checking account. Now with a $50 dollar purchase you created a $150 obligation which you can OID. Whether that is ethical or not is another discussion, but ITS BANKING. It's what banks do. This strategy can be used to fractionalize your account as much as you want. You can also acquire assets. Thus if I have a Student Loan for $15,000. I can use a 1099A acquisition and a 1099 OID, report it on my 1040, and poof I have acquired the asset.

• Upvote 1

XYZZY... I suggest you research the Federal Reserve System in its entirety. As for all the regional banks being owned by the same people I suggest you look up the largest banks in America on yahoo finance(as these would be the largest shareholders of Federal Reserve stock) and look up the largest shareholders of these banks. Continually cut and paste the top companies you see and after about 30 minutes you'll come the the conclusion that they all own themselves because they do.... :rolleyes:

Regardless most of the power lies with the Board of Governors.

XYZZY... I suggest you research the Federal Reserve System in its entirety. As for all the regional banks being owned by the same people I suggest you look up the largest banks in America on yahoo finance(as these would be the largest shareholders of Federal Reserve stock) and look up the largest shareholders of these banks. Continually cut and paste the top companies you see and after about 30 minutes you'll come the the conclusion that they all own themselves because they do.... :rolleyes:

Regardless most of the power lies with the Board of Governors.

B-gap save your breath. xyzzy was banned the other day for inappropriate comments.

• Upvote 1