Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1st Convenience Bank Rumor...

Thanatos1227

Yup, that's a very familiar rumor alright. You said it! Thanks but shouldn't it be a fact? Now every 1st Convenience in Lubbock TX is going to get killed calls tomorrow. Might as well put up the number so everyone doesn't have to search. Here ya go truth seekers: *************** :eyebrows:

Edited by paperboy
to save the banks some headaches!
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

because I don't want them to get bombarded with calls,

:lol: good luck with that! You said FC in Lubbock, right? That's where I got mine too! sooooooooooo

so I am not going to post their information

was it Amber? Huh? Huh? was it?? No, I don't wanna know. Thanks for the story though

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

:lol: good luck with that! You said FC in Lubbock, right? That's where I got mine too! sooooooooooo

so I am not going to post their information

was it Amber? Huh? Huh? was it?? No, I don't wanna know. Thanks for the story though

LOL... well as long as I didn't post their numbers, then I can have plausible deniability. :D BTW how is Clovis?? I hate that town!!

LOL... well as long as I didn't post their numbers, then I can have plausible deniability. :D BTW how is Clovis?? I hate that town!!

borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring! ALTHOUGH! We got an AMAZING new Italian Restaurant that I just tried today! YUM!! (anyone who knows or has heard of clovis knows what a feat that is) Hey......you live in Lubbock? Hubby and I are thinking bout going in for Dinner tomorrow. You ever been to either La Diosa or the Funky Door?

• Upvote 2

borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring! ALTHOUGH! We got an AMAZING new Italian Restaurant that I just tried today! YUM!! (anyone who knows or has heard of clovis knows what a feat that is) Hey......you live in Lubbock? Hubby and I are thinking bout going in for Dinner tomorrow. You ever been to either La Diosa or the Funky Door?

Lol Whats the name of the Italian Restaurant? I'll have to tell my parents to try it. I haven't heard about Funky Door, but I have heard of La Diosa. So I need to try it. I am still trying to go to Las Briasas. The one night that my friend and I went, it was like a 3 1/2hr wait just to get served. Ohh... btw I just did a google search of Funky Door. Yeah not the best reviews... If your wanting wine you might also try Divine Wine, right next to Fox and the Hound (my favorite place :) )

Edited by Thanatos1227

Lol Whats the name of the Italian Restaurant? I'll have to tell my parents to try it. I haven't heard about Funky Door, but I have heard of La Diosa. So I need to try it. I am still trying to go to Las Briasas. The one night that my friend and I went, it was like a 3 1/2hr wait just to get served. Ohh... btw I just did a google search of Funky Door. Yeah not the best reviews... If your wanting wine you might also try Divine Wine, right next to Fox and the Hound (my favorite place :) )

COOL, THX! any idea what is so special about La Briasas? The new place is Roma's! The service was REALLY bad, and not much of an atmosphere to be honest (probably just cuz the JUST opened within the past week I think) but the food was AMAZING!

COOL, THX! any idea what is so special about La Briasas? The new place is Roma's! The service was REALLY bad, and not much of an atmosphere to be honest (probably just cuz the JUST opened within the past week I think) but the food was AMAZING!

How funny that a single typo detoured this thread from Dinar Reviews to Diner Reviews. . .

(now we have all those with IQ's lower than their age in years scrambling to find the typo, while we dine, lol)

Peace Out

How funny that a single typo detoured this thread from Dinar Reviews to Diner Reviews. . .

(now we have all those with IQ's lower than their age in years scrambling to find the typo, while we dine, lol)

Peace Out

:lol: Sorry, but this site sooooooooooooo needs a "Food" thread. and trust me.......I need the help!! My town is so pathetic, we have 3 McDonald's, but not one Starbuck's!! so if I am driving 100 miles for Dinner, it needs to be something special!

• Upvote 1

Yeah Las Brisas is supposed to be the BEST steak house here in Lubbock. Its expensive from what I hear. Like almost $100 for two people, but also one of the best places to take your significant other. ;) If this Iraqi Dinar will ever RV, I am definitely going! I do not care if I have to bribe the hostess, to get me in first. :D

Yeah Las Brisas is supposed to be the BEST steak house here in Lubbock. Its expensive from what I hear. Like almost $100 for two people, but also one of the best places to take your significant other. ;) If this Iraqi Dinar will ever RV, I am definitely going! I do not care if I have to bribe the hostess, to get me in first. :D

just checked out the menu, and the menu looks fabulous! but I like the pics of La Diosa better. And the funky door just sounded "different".

Yes I know bank rumors or unreliable and blah blah blah, but don't worry I wasn't told a rate or anything. I know the managers and most of the employees at one of the 1st Convenience Banks here in Lubbock, so I am not going to post their information, because I don't want them to get bombarded with calls, and then I have to see them everyday. So do not ask. If you don't believe what I am about to say, that is fine. It is your prerogative. I fought for your freedom to believe or not believe me. Also most of the employees that work here have actually bought Dinar, thanks to me.

Anyways, I was talking to one of the assistant managers at the bank today about the IQD, and she was telling me that they have been getting a lot of emails concerning cash in of foreign currency and what the procedures are. She proceeded to to tell me that since they can not verify the currency right there, that they will have to send it off, get the currency verified, and then the exchange will be deposited into the customers" account. Also that they are only going to allow $5,000 in cash to the customer. The rest of the money, the customer will only be allowed to transfer via bank to bank wire, cashier's check, or money orders. The one interesting thing that she said that stuck in my mind was, that she usually does not see these kind of emails except for during tax season. So her comment was something must be happening for them to send emails out like this to the branches.

Anyways that is the rumor. Take it for what it is worth, and have a pleasant day!

Read more:

Hey Thantos...... I lived for 30+ years in Lubbock and still have family there. I could go visit them when I cash in! Where is this branch? South Lubbock? Near 82nd Street? Slide Road??

Yes I know bank rumors or unreliable and blah blah blah, but don't worry I wasn't told a rate or anything. I know the managers and most of the employees at one of the 1st Convenience Banks here in Lubbock, so I am not going to post their information, because I don't want them to get bombarded with calls, and then I have to see them everyday. So do not ask. If you don't believe what I am about to say, that is fine. It is your prerogative. I fought for your freedom to believe or not believe me. Also most of the employees that work here have actually bought Dinar, thanks to me.

Anyways, I was talking to one of the assistant managers at the bank today about the IQD, and she was telling me that they have been getting a lot of emails concerning cash in of foreign currency and what the procedures are. She proceeded to to tell me that since they can not verify the currency right there, that they will have to send it off, get the currency verified, and then the exchange will be deposited into the customers" account. Also that they are only going to allow $5,000 in cash to the customer. The rest of the money, the customer will only be allowed to transfer via bank to bank wire, cashier's check, or money orders. The one interesting thing that she said that stuck in my mind was, that she usually does not see these kind of emails except for during tax season. So her comment was something must be happening for them to send emails out like this to the branches.

Anyways that is the rumor. Take it for what it is worth, and have a pleasant day!

Hey Thantos...... I lived for 30+ years in Lubbock and still have family there. I could go visit them when I cash in! Where is this branch? South Lubbock? Near 82nd Street? Slide Road??

Hey few..............forget about the Dinar, tell me where to eat!! :lol: :lol:

Yes I know bank rumors or unreliable and blah blah blah, but don't worry I wasn't told a rate or anything. :D I know the managers and most of the employees at one of the 1st Convenience Banks here in Lubbock, so I am not going to post their information, because I don't want them to get bombarded with calls, and then I have to see them everyday. So do not ask. If you don't believe what I am about to say, that is fine. It is your prerogative. I fought for your freedom to believe or not believe me. ;) Also most of the employees that work here have actually bought Dinar, thanks to me. :D

Anyways that is the rumor. Take it for what it is worth, and have a pleasant day! :)

Hey Thanatos...... I lived in Lubbock for 30+ years and still have family there. I could go there to visit when I cash in!! Where is this branch? South Lubbock? Near 82nd or Slide or Indiana? Let me know and I can have them check it out too!

Hey few..............forget about the Dinar, tell me where to eat!! :lol: :lol:

You like Mexican, BBQ, ???? What u like? I loved Josie's burritos............. Two barbacoa burritos with cheese and a bag of chips and large hot sauce. Owww mama!!!

Edited by few24u

Hey Thanatos...... I lived in Lubbock for 30+ years and still have family there. I could go there to visit when I cash in!! Where is this branch? South Lubbock? Near 82nd or Slide or Indiana? Let me know and I can have them check it out too!

You like Mexican, BBQ, ???? What u like? I loved Josie's burritos............. Two barbacoa burritos with cheese and a bag of chips and large hot sauce. Owww mama!!!

sounds great, but I have mexican. Looking for something different. LOVE seafood, steaks, french

sounds great, but I have mexican. Looking for something different. LOVE seafood, steaks, french

You need to come over here to this island for your seafood. Mahi, ahi, much more! Came here to visit and never went back to that dust bowl!!

Edited by few24u