Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey, if I thought I would break even and just get my money back, why in the world would I invest!? I am not in this for the country of Iraq or for any person, just me and my family. If that offends anyone, so be it.

I'm not looking for a LOP! None of us are. Could it happen? YES! Will it happen? NO ONE KNOWS! Could it RV? YES! Will it RV? NO ONE KNOWS!

The currency in Iraq is going to change . . . look at all the articles for proof. But since this is a SPECULATIVE investment I am taking a RISK that it will RV. I'm not "putting my head in the the sand" of Iraq and not seeing the facts. I know the facts. I do not listen to the pumpers nor the dumpers. Have I learned anything with this SPECULATIVE investment? Certainly! But what I have observed is that the ones debating the points of the RV or RD say the same thing over and over and over hoping someone will see how enlightened they are and that their knowledge has "saved" another ill informed investor. And they find proof for their arguments, whether RV or RD, in every news article. If they can't find it in one they just don't comment on that one and move to another.

Having said that, understand, IT IS MY INVESTMENT, IF I MAKE NOTHING OR I MAKE MILLIONS, IT CONCERNS ME AND MY FAMILY AND NO ONE ELSE. But thanks for the "education" and the desire to "save me" from those nasty pumpers and dumpers. Enjoy your education.

• Upvote 5

Hey, if I thought I would break even and just get my money back, why in the world would I invest!? I am not in this for the country of Iraq or for any person, just me and my family. If that offends anyone, so be it.

I don't know of anyone here who did this for Iraq. Some have expressed the idea that they feel cheated if they don't get the big pay day they thought they are owed by (in their view) helping Iraq with their dollars. I think that is nuts, everyone got into this for profit pure and simple. But after doing so many, like me, have realized they did not due sufficient research and have had a great change of view on how this will turn out compared to what we were convinced of originally.

I'm not looking for a LOP! None of us are. Could it happen? YES! Will it happen? NO ONE KNOWS! Could it RV? YES! Will it RV? NO ONE KNOWS!

While its true that no one knows just how things will unfold, I think we can show some bounds that it is very likely to stay within and that makes an RV to $3 for example completely impossible. Others undoubtedly disagree.

The currency in Iraq is going to change . . . look at all the articles for proof. But since this is a SPECULATIVE investment I am taking a RISK that it will RV. I'm not "putting my head in the the sand" of Iraq and not seeing the facts. I know the facts. I do not listen to the pumpers nor the dumpers. Have I learned anything with this SPECULATIVE investment? Certainly! But what I have observed is that the ones debating the points of the RV or RD say the same thing over and over and over hoping someone will see how enlightened they are and that their knowledge has "saved" another ill informed investor. And they find proof for their arguments, whether RV or RD, in every news article. If they can't find it in one they just don't comment on that one and move to another.

Having said that, understand, IT IS MY INVESTMENT, IF I MAKE NOTHING OR I MAKE MILLIONS, IT CONCERNS ME AND MY FAMILY AND NO ONE ELSE. But thanks for the "education" and the desire to "save me" from those nasty pumpers and dumpers. Enjoy your education.

Of course its your money and your investment. If you don't want to interact with anyone about it, why come to a site like this? If posts here are educational for some, that's a good thing. But mostly I think its just a community that shares a common interest. Sure a lot of things are repeated, that is the nature fo this sort of a forum no matter what the subject. Edited by xyzzy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think its that most Dinarians can not handle the truth or even a shred of common sense. They apparently were promised millions of dollars by someone.... most likely okie or tk or dan or tony or some other clown that can't tell up from down. It never ceases to amaze me what some people will believe... and so blindly. And if they believe something so strongly, why would someone elses opinion even bother them? Fact is, a 3000% RV hasn't happened yet and probably never will.

"most investors" huh? Kind of hard on us lesser beings, aren't you?

I want a thread in my name too! What do you do to earn that?

You act in a way that you make someone's nuts turn round and round... Likely you'll get a thread dedicated to you.

That's just one of the ways......

I really wish people would learn English and spell right and put it into the sentence correctly. There is such a thing as spell check. Try rereading your post before posting. nuff said hehehe. Go RV

Or else? What? Won't you play with us anymore?

Edited by umbertino

GOTTA tell ya, even though I have just skimmed this thread, I have seen xyzzy a LOT more helpful and a LOT less judgemental here than in other threads. I say we make the move permanent for him! :)

I vote for that. I have enjoyed reading his posts the last few days. Thanks xyzzy!

GOTTA tell ya, even though I have just skimmed this thread, I have seen xyzzy a LOT more helpful and a LOT less judgemental here than in other threads. I say we make the move permanent for him! :)

RESPECT in conversation/debate is good a thing when provided by both parties. To degrade or name call is not.

I believe XYZZY is the former Danarck.

I agree,styles are very simular. But i think u meant Dinarck(i think thats spelled right)

Edited by caz1104