Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is wrong with lower denoms?

Hot in AZ

I have heard people on here say it's a bad thing to hold the lower denoms. I this true?

There really is no difference between the lower denoms and the higher denoms, as far as a cash-in would go. Lower denoms can be frowned upon because they usually cost more when you order them.

1,000,000 IQD in 5,000 denoms can cost anywhere from $80 to $100 more than the same amount in 25,000 denoms. As far as I can tell that would be the only negative. You don't get as much bang for your buck if you buy the lower denoms.

In an RV situation they will all cash-in the same...

• Upvote 1

The reason to hold some of the lower denoms is this: if there is a short window of time to cash in the three zero denoms, like, say, 2 or 3 months, you will have to take the initial RV rate. The theory is that you can hold onto the lowers (500, 250, and 50) longer while the rate hopefully increases, at which time you would cash those in.

the lower denoms are more expensive; the 500s about 2-3 times more than the larger, the 250's 4-5x more and the 50's 8x more.

(ebay prices. Most of the dealers are way more). So if you are going to spend that much more, you should plan to hold them longer for a better rate.

• Upvote 1

The reason to hold some of the lower denoms is this: if there is a short window of time to cash in the three zero denoms, like, say, 2 or 3 months, you will have to take the initial RV rate. The theory is that you can hold onto the lowers (500, 250, and 50) longer while the rate hopefully increases, at which time you would cash those in.

the lower denoms are more expensive; the 500s about 2-3 times more than the larger, the 250's 4-5x more and the 50's 8x more.

(ebay prices. Most of the dealers are way more). So if you are going to spend that much more, you should plan to hold them longer for a better rate.

Excellent explanation.. thanks.

Selkirk.

Excellent explanation.. thanks.

Selkirk.

:huh: Hmmm....did someone say lower denoms??? :huh:

*looks around frantically for lower denoms* :blink: hmmm....do they even exist yet? :blink:

Shinnidan...I think they do but mine are scattered between the 10k and 25k and I want you to accompany me to payday with the big gun...I'll feel a lot more secure and you can keep the airport security women from groping me... :D Cheers