Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1.75 million Dinar for sale

chuck247

I'm selling my dinar. I have 1.75 million uncirculated notes. I'm selling them for $1,750. I rather you live in Colorado. I am willing to ship and use pay pal.

Ignore those who will try to give improper proposals. You know how much you paid for them. If you are not strapped for cash, then just sit on them a bit. But only you know you business. I just hate it when folks just want to ask questions about you being a dealer and they know darn well your not and want to pay pennies to your dollars you paid.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sad reality of this is Chuck is that there is no real demand for Dinar at any price. We all sit around here and hope we score a miracle and bash anyone who tries to bring us down to earth with red negatives (Ooh hurt me!) and "Why are you here" comments. But no one is buying your Dinars at anywhere close to what you paid for them EVEN though they believe they will be worth a hundred times or more value by Thanksgiving or Christmas. Sure hope the next fool that bites into the hype of an imminent RV by the holidays and wants to buy more dinars will at least buy it from a fellow fool than from these ripoff Dinar pumpers

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sad reality of this is Chuck is that there is no real demand for Dinar at any price. We all sit around here and hope we score a miracle and bash anyone who tries to bring us down to earth with red negatives (Ooh hurt me!) and "Why are you here" comments. But no one is buying your Dinars at anywhere close to what you paid for them EVEN though they believe they will be worth a hundred times or more value by Thanksgiving or Christmas. Sure hope the next fool that bites into the hype of an imminent RV by the holidays and wants to buy more dinars will at least buy it from a fellow fool than from these ripoff Dinar pumpers

So true my brother. I will be placing 100 million dinar back on the market within the next two weeks. Will transfer all dinar to silver and ride the wave back up. Can always hop back in when things actually look like they are improving. US withdraw could cause a major problem. Silver has a upside of at least 50% over the next year. Dinar - 35%.

Edited by Conotacarius
  • Downvote 2

Ignore those who will try to give improper proposals. You know how much you paid for them. If you are not strapped for cash, then just sit on them a bit. But only you know you business. I just hate it when folks just want to ask questions about you being a dealer and they know darn well your not and want to pay pennies to your dollars you paid.

Agree! People can be so silly about this investment <--$$

PEOPLE are more important than $$ wink.gif

Edited by MovieMaker

So true my brother. I will be placing 100 million dinar back on the market within the next two weeks. Will transfer all dinar to silver and ride the wave back up. Can always hop back in when things actually look like they are improving. US withdraw could cause a major problem. Silver has a upside of at least 50% over the next year. Dinar - 35%.

Sounds like a good plan.