Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

China says "deeply regrets" U.S. currency bill

sweet pea

HONG KONG (Reuters) - China's central bank said on Tuesday it "deeply regrets" a U.S. currency bill that pressed China to allow its yuan currency to rise in value.

The People's Bank of China also said the passage of the bill may seriously affect its currency reform, potentially leading to a trade war between the two sides.

"There are multiple reasons for the global trade imbalance, and the trade imbalance between China and the United States is not because of the renminbi's exchange rate," it said in a statement posted on its website.

http://news.yahoo.com/china-says-deeply-regrets-u-currency-bill-015153966.html

I guess we will be buying American again....Go U.S. economy!!!! A trade war would hurt us in the begining, but it has to start some where....lets create jobs HERE!!!!!

I would gladly buy american and do so when at all possible. Unfortunately most of the things we use these days are not made in the US and many of the things that are *made* in the US are actually made in China and then assembled in the US. It is quite sad actually. :(

• Upvote 1

I would gladly buy american and do so when at all possible. Unfortunately most of the things we use these days are not made in the US and many of the things that are *made* in the US are actually made in China and then assembled in the US. It is quite sad actually. :(

I agree with you, I believe it is because our Govt has placed so many regulations and taxes on companies here that they have moved there businesses out of our country where they face less demonisation for being successful.

• Upvote 1