Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank expects continued rising inflation; Monetary reform needed

trooper

I'm liking this ive have seen in many articles they want to be at par with the USD sothat tells me .86 cents is looking good imho. Honestly who the heck knows bt with inflation rising and they are stating that it wil continue they need to do something SOON!!!!!!!!

Good one Easy. I totally agree. Thank you. GLTY and all. Go RV.

The problem is how does a statement; an idea; even a necessity go from words to an actual happening. I do not see anything happening until the Kurds make their move. Maliki will never give an inch and I think he will try to become even more dictatorial. Who do you think those assassins are that use silencers? S & A, be on the watch. Your hit will probably come from your own security people. Something like this will occur soon and then civil war and then Iran.

I cannot figure why anyone with give you a -1. Got you with a +1, but if you're like me, who cares. M Y O P I C . B)

Some type of RV would be the logical tool for the inflation. A lop would be a side ways move that would not increase the value of the money. :eyebrows:

An RV would also help them grab imported goods that they will want at least until they can produce their own. :drool:

And as for a rate. I haven't a clue. 1 penny to $3.40