Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

everyone is writng Dinar Books now

So I want to pimp my new book...... Dinar Story .... the long ride.... It is a short read and free......

here it is.... you invested, put your IPOD on and listen to the music of your choice..... have a trusted friend come to your house and inform you when the RV happens.... because all the other books, postings and cc's are all just a ploy to make money....... enjoy the ride, you paid your money, sit tight and have fun......

• Upvote 2

So I want to pimp my new book...... Dinar Story .... the long ride.... It is a short read and free......

here it is.... you invested, put your IPOD on and listen to the music of your choice..... have a trusted friend come to your house and inform you when the RV happens.... because all the other books, postings and cc's are all just a ploy to make money....... enjoy the ride, you paid your money, sit tight and have fun......

So. What is your point? For one thing, I do not have an IPOD... I DO have a lot of Trusted friends!!! I am a VIP (which is my choice).

I read Adam's book. Postings & cc's from other sites are pretty much BS. I am enjoying the ride, sitting tight, and I am having fun!!! What is the problem?

It is your choice to be here...

• Upvote 1