Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru ScottiG Rumor 9/28

krome2ez

9-28-11 Guru ScottiG Every thing is still looking good for this RV to come through. I wish I could paint a time on it but I can't. We are hearing great news like always. I am trying to filter out the nonsense from the real good stuf! Just know that just like each of you.....I need and want this to happen soon! it will happen when it happens

Krome2ez - Why are you posting only a partial part of ScottiG's Chat? Taking apart a chat does not qualify it as a rumor and could lead to misinterpretation. I believe ScottiG's chat should be posted under the Chat Section.

JMO

Namaste!

Namaste, if the Chat is posted on DinarVets, please post the link to it, and I will close this thread.

-

9-28-11 Guru ScottiG Every thing is still looking good for this RV to come through. I wish I could paint a time on it but I can't. We are hearing great news like always. I am trying to filter out the nonsense from the real good stuf! Just know that just like each of you.....I need and want this to happen soon! it will happen when it happens

So ScottiG is filtering out the nonsense...I guess he doesn't listen to himself.

Krome2ez - Why are you posting only a partial part of ScottiG's Chat? Taking apart a chat does not qualify it as a rumor and could lead to misinterpretation. I believe ScottiG's chat should be posted under the Chat Section.

JMO

Namaste!

That's how I found it on another site.

Why does it bother you so?

If you have the entire chat, please provide it.

Thanks.

OMG!! Don't look now folks, but He MIGHT have gotten this part right!!! "It will happen when it happens" Not sure though, let me check with my INTEL. :lol: