Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okies Ghost encounters a Bear

TonyDownTheShore

Please dont neg the poster for bringing a RUMOR into the RUMOR SECTION!! ;)

All you newbies who are up in arms about it; if you dont like it and it p*sses you off...

DONT READ IT! It's as simple as that! We're all perfectly informed that its all drivel and nonsense.

Just because it gives some of us a laugh... certainly DOES NOT IMPLY that we are not taking our investment seriously!!! :blink:

YOU WOULD THINK SOMEONE WITH 482 POSTS WOULD HAVE BETTER SENSE THAN TO POST THIS GARBAGE.

Ummmmmmmmmmm.........I do believe this is the rumours section of this site!! Go read somewhere else......nobdy said you had to read it and them make such a pointless comment. Have you not read any previous posts re threads with the word guru in it. Jeeeeez....give it a rest.:P

I don't understand how you can laugh at something like this. This is a serious investment not a game. People should be serious about this and quit

making up all this bull crap about everything. Even the news is starting to get screwed up now because of them. !!

Oh....Grow up! We are all here for the same or similar reasons. However, the majority of us can laugh along the way. Stop taking life too seriously and if you don't chill a little you are gonna burn out real quick waiting for this.....considering NOBODY knows when it will happen.:angry:

NEWBIES....PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!!!! This is the best site on the planet for information re this investment. If you have joined and can not laugh occassionally , understand what a RUMOUR SECTION is about , think that you can just do nothing but moan and complain them stop reading ! You are doing my head in already and i am sure other peoples' as well. If you do not like okie or the other gurus ...DON'T FRIGGIN READ IT.!!!:angry:

I get my entertainment from SOME of the GURUs. It's uplifting, even though untruthful at times. However, I just went to another site and listened to Tony (???) (not Breiting, because he actually knows about economics and currency) and OH MY GOODNESS...this TONY fellow is just NOT someone that anyone would give ANY information to! Uh ... I can picture him sitting in a trailer, laying back in a generic dirty lazy boy, chomping on a greasy drumstick, picking his nose, while his pet raccoon crawls all over him.

Boy boy boy , to hear him speak is just embarrasing!!!

GO RV!!!!!

What I am talking about is from the CC below:

Monday PTR 1pm (ET) Recording Link and Replay #'s

09/26/2011 MP4 RECORDING LINK

(allow 30 seconds for download)

• Upvote 1

I want to apologize to my Dinar Vets family, for being rude , but I don't understand why anybody has to bash a person thats trying to make this ride a little more bearable, specially those of you that think like I do, we can't take life so seriously, this has been a bumpy road for all of us, and for those of you that do take life too seriously I recommend you stay away from the rumor section, or if you see the name Okie,Poppy2, Bear, BGG, Blaino Ghost and others please don't read it and then bash the messenger.

Thanks all

• Upvote 1