Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor...

RVandGolf

Imagine if there was no Rumor section and only news reports were accepted??? Wouldn't that suck.

At least we can get opinions and speculation that is not allowed in the News Forum.

Maybe they should call it the Hope forum instead of Rumors!!! :D

Go RV !

Quad B)

Edited by quadkidd1

I don't know what is going on.......I have heard so many rumors through the years but I heard a rumor about a bank that is moving into all or most Walmart's...........A friend of mine called me and gave me the info about our local Walmart here in east Texas......I called and the lady I talked was very excitable.......she told me they sold dinars and ould be cashing them upon the RV....I ask her several questions...she told me they had a meeting about dinars and had cashier checks ready to go........she said she was an investor and was excited........I have talked to banks through the years and have never got these vibes..........hopefully she is right............

• Upvote 2

OMG Here we go another Lie, I will bet 1Million Dinars in 25k Notes that its not even coming in at .001 this week... So any pumper wanna put there money where there mouth is?

I don't have that many dinars but enough to risk at least 1M to prove that all these RV Tomorrow rumors are all fake to persuade people into buying more dinar. This is an endless cycle of THE EXACT SAME BS EVERY FREAKING DAY.........

Getting old already!!!

What i dont understand is this...

These chats and gurus and pumpers have been talking smack for years. "RV tomorrow at $x.xx!" WHY do these people keep posting hot garbage all over the place? Do they really think people will believe them? What a waste of time for people to think of, type up and watch people freak. Is there a name for this type of condition? A mental disease where people lie just to watch others squirm?

Im not falling for this BS but im just curious on why they keep posting after being wrong countless times.

I don't know why people keep posting about how they don't understand how the Guru's think and why they post what they post.... They are not going to stop posting, you will never understand why they say what they say and wasting this much time to sit and write a post about how you don't understand is a waste.... Turn your computer off, grab a drink, grab your girlfriend, grab your wife, grab your children and do something else today. Bash away!!!!

• Upvote 1

abclife123 Post on OOM this afternoon (WED)

09/21/2011 :50 Pm PST [abclife123]1. jbrown57 Just finished with my PWB. FYI, I was not their just for IQD, I had other corporate business to work on. We are still good for Friday. The rate will not be less than $3.86. As I said earlier he will not tell me the exact rate.

[abclife123] 2. He did let me see his screen and it was $6.666, what a number. But he made it clear not to count on this and reminded me that this was not the first time it has been that high and then gone down in rate.

[abclife123] 3.He did tell me they have had this rate since Friday of last week and they did not see it at the sub-branches till Monday of this week.

[abclife123] 4. Corp office kept it from showing at the sub-branches. His office was told on Monday to contact all his large holders IQD for cash in this week.

[abclife123] 5. I wish I had more to report, that is the best I can do at this point. If any more info comes my way I will post it ASAP!

Founnd on dinar recaps.com-blog tab. Gooooooddddd news! Have a blessed day (:

the number itself is enough 2 make me see ralph

I don't know why people keep posting about how they don't understand how the Guru's think and why they post what they post.... They are not going to stop posting, you will never understand why they say what they say and wasting this much time to sit and write a post about how you don't understand is a waste.... Turn your computer off, grab a drink, grab your girlfriend, grab your wife, grab your children and do something else today. Bash away!!!!

Yeah your right...I guess this ride is just getting to me because every time I log on to do some research I instead end up reading most of the posting here that are really just fairy tales... Like we are a bunch of kindergarten kids in this investment!!!

But your right it seems like they will never stop..

I'm taking a break for sure :)