Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of Baghdad

makeitrain

The Average price is the last traded price while it was not trading.

Mike

Bulletin News for listed companies in Iraq Stock Exchange for Monday 19/9/2011

Company Name Average Price Stopping Date Meeting Date Meeting Programme increasing type increasing ratio Opening Trading Date

Bank Of Baghdad 3.980 3/7/2011 10/7/2011 Discussion Final Accountancy Spilt Shares ــــــــ 9/21/2011

increasing in capital Company

Here's a link to the reports, I tried to upload the report but it didn't take.

http://72.52.252.89/isxportal/portal/uploadedFilesList.html?currLanguage=en

Mike

Edited by MUglow

Makes investing in the ISX tempting, huh? It would only be believed that the ISX would grow over time. Meaning long-terms could produce great returns.

Think of it this way, If you believe in a RV, these companies will only GROW exponentially when that happens, as stock prices grow so will your profits from a RV...heck, even if you DON'T believe in a RV, iraq is growing day by day, more people using banks, new construction, oil contracts, investing in the ISX is like having a small RV every day!

I just don't see any reason Not to do it

Edited by donnydoright

Think of it this way, If you believe in a RV, these companies will only GROW exponentially when that happens, as stock prices grow so will your profits from a RV...heck, even if you DON'T believe in a RV, iraq is growing day by day, more people using banks, new construction, oil contracts, investing in the ISX is like having a small RV every day!

Sort of figured it was a "no-brainer" so to speak.

If you hold a Warka acct to invest in the ISX, you would benefit from a R/V. Even upon a 1000:1 R/D, as long as your stocks grow, you profit... Just not as much as you would hope.

Just have to be willing to wait for the region to prosper, one way or another.

my friend you hit the nail on the head which is why i am dying to get my isx acct number. anyone reading the daily news in iraq (or the rest of the world for that matter pertaining to iraq) can see what is going on. iraq was setup to explode economically. hussein was sitting on a gold mine and keeping it all to himself, secluding babylon's wealth from the rest of the world. that time has ended. companies are chomping at the bit to get into that country. the minute i saw rothchild stake his claim, the writing was on the wall. one thing history has taught us is that certain families never take investment risks and rothchild is one of them. when you see their money move, you best believe things have been predetermined.

so long story short, i've convinced some of my friends to join me on the isx. what is unbelievable is that i've been waiting a few weeks to get my number while my friend, who just applied a couple days ago, just received an email this morning that his isx account is ready. go figure.

btw - i am definitely not going to deal with warka accounts until they go under new ownership. their customer service is some of the worse i've ever heard of. i have emailed them numerous times to multiple email addresses and have yet to receive even one email.

Edited by TrinityeXchange