Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's funny how senior staffers n advanced members on this site post scripture after scripture about lifting the name of Jesus, n now I see how I can get a Colombian or philipeno big boobed chick. Is this site hurting that bad for advertisement? Freggin pick a side.

Unfortunately, DinarVets has no control over the Web Advertisements that splash on your screen. Adam has discussed and explained this in other threads. You can eliminate those Advertisements by becoming a supporter of DinarVets by paying for a VIP Membership.

Religion is normally only discussed in the "Off Topics" section, or when someone brings it up in another Forum and in those cases we try to contain it to just that thread.

Jesus Loves You! :twothumbs:

GO RV!!!

-

• Upvote 7

I don't think he is upset about scripture, but the conflilct between Biblical quotes and buy a big boobed bride ads at the top of the page. It is like advertising abortion in the right to life newsletter. Pick one side. Here we have a major conflict. We have what seems to be a Christian majority but lately we are getting ads with more and more sexual suggestion. It just doesn't fit with the generally accepted demographic here. But remember, those ads are chosen. by Googls, not by Adam, according to what the people who come here have done before in terms of web sites they visit. So there have to be SOME members who are looking for that stuff. Unfortunately we all have to put up with it. That's life and that's business.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

It's funny how senior staffers n advanced members on this site post scripture after scripture about lifting the name of Jesus, n now I see how I can get a Colombian or philipeno big boobed chick. Is this site hurting that bad for advertisement? Freggin pick a side.

Start using Firefox and get the add-on that eliminates pop ups.

Unfortunately, DinarVets has no control over the Web Advertisements that splash on your screen. Adam has discussed and explained this in other threads. You can eliminate those Advertisements by becoming a supporter of DinarVets by paying for a VIP Membership.

Religion is normally only discussed in the "Off Topics" section, or when someone brings it up in another Forum and in those cases we try to contain it to just that thread.

Jesus Loves You! :twothumbs:

GO RV!!!

-

Thanks... That had been explained already a few days ago but some evidently do not read throughly......

The problem is really NON-EXISTENT.....Just avoid ( censor yourself) looking at the ads if they disturb you or shock you so much.... Is that so difficult to do?

Ok I pick the columbian BIG boob chick

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Like Smee points out, the demographics of this site, at least from my observations, seems to be conservative Christians. HOWEVER, almost everyone on here is hoping to become (filthy?) rich...what they do with that money of course is up to them. But if you were a marketing person for Google, won't this site be "ripe" for wanting to sell hot looking women to potential millionaires? Just saying....

• Upvote 2

How many times did you click on the ads,how many big boobed chicks did you check out, did you already pick a side ?