Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can anyone in England let us know ...

Barriegirl

I have heard that once you can no longer buy IQD in England, we are close. Can any fellow DV's confirm whether it is still being sold or not? Thanks. Much appreciated.

Hi, I live in Scotland and have our own banks separate from the Bank of england etc. As far as I know... the only bank in SCOTLAND where you can buy dinar and always has been the only bank is the Royal Bank of Scotland. I have just checked their website and it is still available on their list of currencies available to buy. Hope this helps... a little.sad.gif

• Upvote 1

Hi, I live in Scotland and have our own banks separate from the Bank of england etc. As far as I know... the only bank in SCOTLAND where you can buy dinar and always has been the only bank is the Royal Bank of Scotland. I have just checked their website and it is still available on their list of currencies available to buy. Hope this helps... a little.sad.gif

Thanks BettyBoop but, I think it has to be England, more specifically, London. Appreciate the quick response! :)