Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cockroaches and Crappy People

Has everybody notice how all the cockroaches have "disappeared" back under their rocks today?

All the "Whoo-oo-oo-ing" and all the "IT'S DONE" and "It's ALL OVER, period!" BS has suddenly VANISHED as today's LIGHT OF DAY has exposed all the crap dumpped by the cockroach GURU's yesterday and last night, until the Hong Kong ForEx post showed NOTHING has changed. . .NO RV of KWD. . .NO VALUE to the IQD! NO ORANGE SCREENS. . .NO GREEN SCREENS. . .NO WINDOW SCREENS! NOTHING (same as USUAL).

I suspect and can only HOPE there MAY finally be a little reprieve from all the cockroaches and their 100% PERFECT ZERO average of being ALWAYS WRONG and dumping BS on everybody now that they have "stepped-in-it" a little too openly in public!

MAYBE we can now get at least a little peace from the BS Diatribes from okie, bluwolf, bulldog, ghost, EVERY SINGLE ONE at PTR, and even Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa.

As USUAL. . .they HYPE HUGELY without even the SLIGHTEST evidence given for what they hype, and then leave all their victims to "CRASH" and drown in their cockroach dung when their BS is exposed to truth and the light of the next day.

This observation is accurate to 98.75% +/- .01% for how much cockroach dung they spread to cover their worthless tracks.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

We have the gray-matter from members on this site... combined with the hardware to narrow down and pinpoint these jerks to expose each of them. All this idle time waiting on the RV could be spent pinpointing these jerk-offs homes, telephones thru skip tracing and autobiles via their license plates. Their total exposure would be as fruitful as knowing the fruit-cakes at ptr. I seriously doubt anyone believes anything from Okie or the MLM Boys at PTR. Scumbags that have successfully scammed people for years need the knowledge and pain of micro-exposure. This can all be put in motion going off the radar. Nuff-said.

• Upvote 1

It has loooong since passed the point of funny or entertainment from these @$$ clowns. Every single guru is a straight out LIAR. I don't care about their motivation if there even is one or that there even needs to be one. I pray everyday that they die soon and suffer greatly in the last hours of their horrific painful death. :)They need to admit they are cowardly liars who are only in love with themselves. Filthy freakin vermin... every last one of em

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It is simply awesome! The cockroach-GURU's switch back-and-forth within the SAME DAY saying, "IT IS UP TO THE UST!!!"

. . . .NO, IT IS ONLY UP TO SHABIBI. HE HAS THE FULL AUTHORITY"

The SAME cockroach GURU's say it is the ONE. . .and then within the SAME DAY the same cockroach GURU's say it is the other.

If the cockroaches are RIGHT, then the UST determines and authorizes when a FULL MOON can occur, and on WHICH day of the week TUESDAY is allowed to fall on.

MAYBE we can now get at least a little peace from the BS Diatribes from okie, bluwolf, bulldog, ghost, EVERY SINGLE ONE at PTR, and even Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa.

End Quote

Not a chance... They'll never stop hyping stuff up and pumping... They were created specifically for that...It's in their DNA.

Right on. its not rumors anymore. they say its fact 100%confirmed,cant unring the bell, etc.. these are false statements to get people to buy dinar. everyone should be mad at the dinar salesman. They are the ones paying and incentivising these gurus to advertise for them.

There is your Smoke and Mirrors everyone was warned about..