Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If and When the IQD RV's it will be such a blessing to many in dire need. Unfortunately, many of those people won't thank the entity it really came from GOD and ask Him what they should do with it, but instead will worship the money and go around saying, if it wasn't for the RV, I wouldn't have...blah blah blah. Instead of saying, if it wasn't for the Lord's blessing I would have blah blah blah!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

If and When the IQD RV's it will be such a blessing to many in dire need. Unfortunately, many of those people won't thank the entity it really came from GOD and ask Him what they should do with it, but instead will worship the money and go around saying, if it wasn't for the RV, I wouldn't have...blah blah blah. Instead of saying, if it wasn't for the Lord's blessing I would have blah blah blah!

You are probably right Maymay but some people will thank the Lord :)

• Upvote 3

Well, I agree but lets pray that people will realize that if they are blessed with this RV that it's God's will and it will be in his time and not ours..!

You can't judge the interior spiritual state of another person... only God Himself knows the interiors of a person's heart. Judge not....

:twocents:

Well said K98.

Matt 7:2-5 "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged [if we judge with an evil heart or dark intent, His judgment of us will reflect it; if we judge nobly with honesty and justice, His judgment of us will reflect that, too], and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you [if we use extremes or exaggerations or other ignoble means, our judgment will reflect it and judging with fairness and compassion will garner likewise in His judgment of us]. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye [point out his sins, "minor" in Jesus' example here] and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye [our own sins, even and especially those we will not admit, magnified by our selective blindness]? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' [tell him of his "minor" sins] when all the time there is a plank in your own eye [that there are greater or the same sins in our own lives which we do nothing about or think we are above]? You hypocrite* [pointing out the sins of others while by pretense thinking of ourselves as above sin], first take the plank out of your own eye [sincerely ask the Lord for forgiveness and learn and live the Truth and Light by His Word], and then you will see clearly [be in a righteous position] to remove the speck from your brother's eye [to judge and to help him out of his bondage to sin]." At Galilee, the Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan, Jesus was talking to the multitudes gathered there after hearing of His message and of His healings to beseech them to not become like the pharisees and hypocrites who think they are above sin

• Upvote 4

You can't judge the interior spiritual state of another person... only God Himself knows the interiors of a person's heart. Judge not....

:twocents:

Well said 98, we haven't even RV'd yet and people are already throwing stones and making judgements. Wow!

Well said K98.

Matt 7:2-5 "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged [if we judge with an evil heart or dark intent, His judgment of us will reflect it; if we judge nobly with honesty and justice, His judgment of us will reflect that, too], and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you [if we use extremes or exaggerations or other ignoble means, our judgment will reflect it and judging with fairness and compassion will garner likewise in His judgment of us]. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye [point out his sins, "minor" in Jesus' example here] and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye [our own sins, even and especially those we will not admit, magnified by our selective blindness]? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' [tell him of his "minor" sins] when all the time there is a plank in your own eye [that there are greater or the same sins in our own lives which we do nothing about or think we are above]? You hypocrite* [pointing out the sins of others while by pretense thinking of ourselves as above sin], first take the plank out of your own eye [sincerely ask the Lord for forgiveness and learn and live the Truth and Light by His Word], and then you will see clearly [be in a righteous position] to remove the speck from your brother's eye [to judge and to help him out of his bondage to sin]." At Galilee, the Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan, Jesus was talking to the multitudes gathered there after hearing of His message and of His healings to beseech them to not become like the pharisees and hypocrites who think they are above sin

And in the immortal words of Okie "Nuff Said"

• Upvote 1

I trust there are more good in people than you are giving credit. Times are hard right now, this is why some get frustrated and don't always show their best side. More and more people have turned to God in prayer lately, realizing we are all human and need the motivation we get from prayer. I think this crowd here on DV over all have been good hearted people weather they bring God into it or not, and will count their blessings in their own way, weather it be out loud to others or privately in their own way. I trust if we make more than what we payed for our dinar, people will be thankful for any bit of help in these hard times. I have learned there are many Christians among us and unless you have be friended them, you may not know it. Some are not here to preach but to talk dinar. So I think more people will thank God than you know. wink.gif

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 5

Wow, you religious folks are really something. You have no problem getting in other peoples business and being judgemental. There has been no revaluation but you're fully prepared to say God is responsible for your "blessing" and everyone should sing praises. Well here's a thought... If God gets credit for an RV, then he gets credit for the rest too, like the corruption, hate and conflict that put Iraq in the position that it's in. Or how about the economic suffering and job losses here in the US. (oh, sorry, you have another character to blame the bad stuff on)

I bet you would be all too quick to praise God for guiding Ford Motor Company if they create 100,000 new jobs, but would never give him credit for why they were lost to begin with.

Here's a thought, don't worry about what anyone else does with the money they earn. No matter what they do, it has a beneifit to us all. Investing it in new ventures strengthens the economy and creates jobs. Buying a fleet of new Cadillacs, a private jet and a new house stimulates the economy and creates Jobs. The more people working and contributing helps everyone. Contributing to charitable organizations and helping others is something that we should all do regardless of our state of "wealth" because a stronger community and a stronger world is a safer and more succesful way to live and not because its selfless but because there is a direct benefit to yourself and your community. People who do this deserve the credit for the "good" it provides. Not "God". And they are free to enjoy the benefits and to feel good about themselves for doing it. We - people - make our world what it is, that's it. It's up to us to make a world we want to live in.

Final thought, if Al Qaeda is "blessed" by an RV with millions of dollars and blows up an embassy using the money they get, who will you praise for that? They believe in God too.

Neg away, I've had it with the "GO RV, Blessings from god" crowd which by the way includes most of the BS spouting GURU's you hate so much.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Where's the judgment? :angry: Who's the many, :P who's the few, :blink:

who's to know, :unsure: how many are there, who knows what's in your heart and what's in the next guy's?

There's no judgment here, just assumptions and experience? And I am glad it got all of you thinking because that was my intention! :D

Edited by Maymay
  • Downvote 4

Maymay... I don't agree with you in the least but I do acknowledge the fact that you're entitled to your opinion... Which I have to respect.

Ditto...we are all entitled to our opinions and I teach my student that if you take the pi out of opinions, you get onions and that's how opinions are, they have layers and sometimes they make people cry! LOL! And by the time this psot fades away, the very people I'm talking about will have commented on it..... if you get my drift!

I trust there are more good in people than you are giving credit. Times are hard right now, this is why some get frustrated and don't always show their best side. More and more people have turned to God in prayer lately, realizing we are all human and need the motivation we get from prayer. I think this crowd here on DV over all have been good hearted people weather they bring God into it or not, and will count their blessings in their own way, weather it be out loud to others or privately in their own way. I trust if we make more than what we payed for our dinar, people will be thankful for any bit of help in these hard times. I have learned there are many Christians among us and unless you have be friended them, you may not know it. Some are not here to preach but to talk dinar. So I think more people will thank God than you know. wink.gif

Hi MovieMaker :)

A grateful heart is a beautiful thing, and so is your post. :D

Thank you! People express gratitude in many ways and portions.

Also, K98, I agree my friend!

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

Where's the judgment? :angry: Who's the many, :P who's the few, :blink:

who's to know, :unsure: how many are there, who knows what's in your heart and what's in the next guy's?

There's no judgment here, just assumptions and experience? And I am glad it got all of you thinking because that was my intention! :D

You post this in responce, stating that your not "judging," and then you go and post this. <_<

Just got one word for ya, hypocrite.

Ditto...we are all entitled to our opinions and I teach my student that if you take the pi out of opinions, you get onions and that's how opinions are, they have layers and sometimes they make people cry! LOL! And by the time this psot fades away, the very people I'm talking about will have commented on it..... if you get my drift!