Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

not taking layaway's

cruzin'

I may be a bit off the mark here but I've purchased from Tampa Dinar in the past and they haven't been doing lay away or reserve orders for some time. I'm thinking it's been since the Spring.

Correct me if I'm wrong, it's all cool but I think their lay away program halted a while ago.

How would Dinar Banker have any idea as to when an RV will occur?

Oh, Dinar Banker is my dealer, by the way, not that this makes any difference.

Maybe they would have an indicator if they suddenly can't buy the IQD any longer.

I may be a bit off the mark here but I've purchased from Tampa Dinar in the past and they haven't been doing lay away or reserve orders for some time. I'm thinking it's been since the Spring.

Correct me if I'm wrong, it's all cool but I think their lay away program halted a while ago.

I do believe you are correct.

How would Dinar Banker have any idea as to when an RV will occur?

Oh, Dinar Banker is my dealer, by the way, not that this makes any difference.

They wouldn't know anymore than you or I. However they stopped for a reason. Maybe all that is being publicized, maybe a high volume of demand because of the speculation or they are speculating themselves. A trader never knows when or it's insider info. They act upon news, speculation or supply and demand or lack of.

adicts...that bug just caused me to knock my monitor half way to my mailbox ....I think we are all being bugged. :blink: ....I agree that the dealers won't have much more of a heads up on an rv than the masses...when it hits it should be instantaneous world wide....cheers