Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where was obama?

parmenio

On Saturday, the President and the First Lady will participate in a service project in the Washington, DC area. There will be travel pool coverage.

On Sunday, the President and the First Lady will travel to New York City, New York. The departure from the South Lawn and the arrival at John F. Kennedy International Airport is open press.

In New York City, the President and the First Lady will attend the September 11 10th Anniversary Commemoration Ceremony at the National September 11 Memorial located in the World Trade Center Site in Lower Manhattan. This event is open to pre-credentialed press.

Later in the morning, the President and the First Lady will travel from New York City, New York to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The departure from John F. Kennedy International Airport and the arrival at Pittsburgh International Airport are open press.

Later, the President and the First Lady will arrive in Shanksville, Pennsylvania to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the crash of Flight 93 during the attacks on 9/11. There will be travel pool coverage of the arrival.

While in Shanksville, the President will lay a wreath to honor those who lost their lives on 9/11 as well as greet family members of the passengers on Flight 93. The President’s visit to the Flight 93 National Memorial is open press.

Later, the President and the First Lady will depart Shanksville, Pennsylvania en route Pittsburgh International Airport. The President and the First Lady’s departure from Pittsburgh International Airport is open press.

In the afternoon, the President and the First Lady will return to Washington, DC. There will be travel pool coverage of the arrival at Joint Base Andrews.

Later, the President and the First Lady will arrive at the Pentagon. There will be travel pool coverage. At the Pentagon, the President and the First Lady will attend a wreath laying ceremony. There will be travel pool coverage.

In the evening, the President and the First Lady will attend “A Concert for Hope” at the Kennedy Center, where the President will deliver remarks. The Vice President and Dr. Biden will also attend. This event is open press.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Some people aren't too bright are they, actually the President will be in shanksville for the actual 9/11 service ON 9/11 its obvious to anyone with half a mind that the President as well as other rational thinking people thought it would be respectful to the then sitting president (Bush) to honor the flight 93 memorial, that was done on the day before the actual aniversary date for a reason. But then again I guess you would have to be a rational thinking human being to realize these obvious facts. just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

On Saturday, the President and the First Lady will participate in a service project in the Washington, DC area. There will be travel pool coverage.

On Sunday, the President and the First Lady will travel to New York City, New York. The departure from the South Lawn and the arrival at John F. Kennedy International Airport is open press.

In New York City, the President and the First Lady will attend the September 11 10th Anniversary Commemoration Ceremony at the National September 11 Memorial located in the World Trade Center Site in Lower Manhattan. This event is open to pre-credentialed press.

Later in the morning, the President and the First Lady will travel from New York City, New York to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The departure from John F. Kennedy International Airport and the arrival at Pittsburgh International Airport are open press.

Leading from the REAR as usual!!

Later, the President and the First Lady will arrive in Shanksville, Pennsylvania to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the crash of Flight 93 during the attacks on 9/11. There will be travel pool coverage of the arrival.

While in Shanksville, the President will lay a wreath to honor those who lost their lives on 9/11 as well as greet family members of the passengers on Flight 93. The President’s visit to the Flight 93 National Memorial is open press.

Later, the President and the First Lady will depart Shanksville, Pennsylvania en route Pittsburgh International Airport. The President and the First Lady’s departure from Pittsburgh International Airport is open press.

In the afternoon, the President and the First Lady will return to Washington, DC. There will be travel pool coverage of the arrival at Joint Base Andrews.

Later, the President and the First Lady will arrive at the Pentagon. There will be travel pool coverage. At the Pentagon, the President and the First Lady will attend a wreath laying ceremony. There will be travel pool coverage.

In the evening, the President and the First Lady will attend “A Concert for Hope” at the Kennedy Center, where the President will deliver remarks. The Vice President and Dr. Biden will also attend. This event is open press.

Yeah we know that...! But he couldn't be at Shanksville with the other presidents to give a speach for those who gave their lives on 9/11? He is suppose to be the defender of this country...defender of the Constitution? That's a laugh! That was my point! Leading from the rear as usual. I guess better late than never. A REAL winner for you losers!!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Some people aren't too bright are they, actually the President will be in shanksville for the actual 9/11 service ON 9/11 its obvious to anyone with half a mind that the President as well as other rational thinking people thought it would be respectful to the then sitting president (Bush) to honor the flight 93 memorial, that was done on the day before the actual aniversary date for a reason. But then again I guess you would have to be a rational thinking human being to realize these obvious facts. just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right - Good thinking.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Where was Obama during the Shanksville, PA ceremony? This so called Commander in Chief had the resposiblility, of ALL places, to be have been in Shanksville today. Instead he sends his lap dog Biden. The trip takes less than an hour from the White House. If there was a conflict with his schedule it could have been arranged differently for him to attend.

Personally it was better that he wasn't at Shanksville. His appearance there alone would have been a mockery to the ceremony and heroes of Shanksville!!

As president of this country he continues to disgrace us and the sooner he's out of office the better we all will be as Americans!

he probably wasn't there for the same reason he gives for not attending Sunday church services. He's just too disruptive.

Where was Obama during the Shanksville, PA ceremony? This so called Commander in Chief had the resposiblility, of ALL places, to be have been in Shanksville today. Instead he sends his lap dog Biden. The trip takes less than an hour from the White House. If there was a conflict with his schedule it could have been arranged differently for him to attend.

Personally it was better that he wasn't at Shanksville. His appearance there alone would have been a mockery to the ceremony and heroes of Shanksville!!

As president of this country he continues to disgrace us and the sooner he's out of office the better we all will be as Americans!

Unless he is superman......he cannot be in two places at the same time...just saying

• Upvote 3

Unless he is superman......he cannot be in two places at the same time...just saying

Like I said in my previous quote. He needed to be there with the other presidents to at least show respect. This is what this guy does..., leads from the rear. Day late and a dollar short by what he does but still wants to take credit. What a commander ! You losers must be proud of your dog with no bite! This guy needs to get his arss out of the way!!! .

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Like I said in my previous quote. He needed to be there with the other presidents to at least show respect. This is what this guy does..., leads from the rear. Day late and a dollar short by wants to take credit for what he does. What a commander ! You losers must be proud of your dog with no bite! This guy needs to get his arss out of the way!!! .

Did you check NY......or perhaps you just wanted to make disparaging statements about the POTUS.....hope this helps.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/211432/20110909/new-york-terror-threat-9-11-president-obama-ground-zero-plans.htm

Edited by detroitjazzman

Jazz ignorance and hate can't possibly do something like use common sense and recognize reality, thats why its always so easy to recognize, they use politics and party affiliations to try and hide behind, but as you can see it always is revealed... I just pray that our President has been shaken awake and to the reality of what we as a nation have to deal with and lets get to it, and from his speech the other night I believe he has and he needs ALL true americans backing him to get this mess straigtened out so we can get our economy turned around.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Did you check NY......or perhaps you just wanted to make disparaging statements about the POTUS.....hope this helps.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/211432/20110909/new-york-terror-threat-9-11-president-obama-ground-zero-plans.htm

There are ceremonies tomorrow in New York if you haven't checked! He could have attended tomorrow's ceremonies as well as today's in Shanksville. He's leading from the rear as usual! Like I've always believed this guy is a phony and better that he stay away..., period!

• Upvote 2

Guess you cannot be all things to all people...just saying...

You're right..., he is what he is to the few... the MORONS who voted him in!!!!

How's Detroit been for you folks? Keep voting your idiots into office..., and if you do you've seen nothing yet! Don't mean to be making light of your bleak situation there but YOU guys need to really change. Vote these MORONS out of office..., need to kick their arsess out if you want your city to succeed!

What's that ole saying "stupid is as stupid does." So who keeps offering the same ole rhetoric with the same ole results? Any wonder why your city hasn't recovered? For that matter any wonder why we haven't progressed with our economy? "Insanity is repeating the same behavior and expecting the same results!!!!" :blink:

• Upvote 1

How's Detroit been for you folks? Keep voting your idiots into office..., and if you do you've seen nothing yet! Don't mean to be making light of your bleak situation there but YOU guys need to really change. Vote these MORONS out of office..., need to kick their arsess out if you want your city to succeed!

What's that ole saying "stupid is as stupid does." So who keeps offering the same ole rhetoric with the same ole results? Any wonder why your city hasn't recovered? For that matter any wonder why we haven't progressed with our economy? "Insanity is repeating the same behavior and expecting the same results!!!!" :blink:

**** "Insanity is repeating the same behavior and expecting different results" :blink:

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 1

Good thing I have more than one house

• Upvote 1

Parmenio, you're really sounding off. As for Jazzman location, he's not from Detroit. Goes to show you things aren't always the way they appear. Not easy being the smart guy huh.

Jazzman, i remember you saying you were born in 1948 or before - which that makes you wise and special, so please don't bite my head off, but do you really think that Obama is a good president?

I don't think that he is doing the job he campaigned on.....and unlike some of the other posters here...I don't react to questions. what I react to; the sentiment that because you/someone says something and believe it....dosen't make me a moron because I don't. Age in and of itself does not make one wise, its what you do and learn (experiences) that makes one wise. There are those that indicated that Mr. President hasn't been given a fair shake and inherited some unseen problems. The office of President requires that you plan for unforseen difficulties. I'm not one of those that cry that we should throw him out of office, who will we replace him with is the question I ask. Up until recently, I was a registerd republican.....I really don't see anyone that pops out at the moment. After this last budget fiasco....Some real partisian stuff is happening and I don't necessarily believe that the American People are even a consideration. Honestly I wish we could get rid of the whole lot lof em.....but that is not in the best interest of the nation...we can't have a nation run by a bunch of first timers. Until I have to make a decision, I will keep my options and watch what candidates do more than I listen to what they say. hope I answered your question.

• Upvote 1

Parmenio, you're really sounding off. As for Jazzman location, he's not from Detroit. Goes to show you things aren't always the way they appear. Not easy being the smart guy huh.

Why would it matter that Jazzman is not from Detroit. My point should be well taken no matter where you're from. Detroit happens to be the poster child for the Liberals. Obama keeps going back there making the same speaches thinking he can expect different results. That's insane! Guess Jazzman should be happy he's NOT from there!

mojack..., I'm not smart nor have I flaunted it..., just a COMMON SENSE GUY. Something Liberals know little about!

Why would it matter that Jazzman is not from Detroit. My point should be well taken no matter where you're from. Detroit happens to be the poster child for the Liberals. Obama keeps going back there making the same speaches thinking he can expect different results. That's insane! Guess Jazzman should be happy he's NOT from there!

mojack..., I'm not smart nor have I flaunted it..., just a COMMON SENSE GUY. Something Liberals know little about!

You're really upset and I guess you have good reasons! I'm sure COMMON SENSE got you there. Whether labeled Conservative or Liberal it's still politics.