Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Humphrey: The Illuminati Engineered Crisis!

Sirius

FEAR DOOM GLOOM

don't buy anymore dinar, you're gonna die anyways

the illuminati are going to kill you

the global warming caused by carbon dioxide is going to kill you even though trees inhale it as oxygen and give off oxygen for us to breathe

the earthquakes are going to break open the surface and the land will be swallowed up...

FEAR DOOM GLOOM

DEATH!!!!

can't be serious, sirius

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

FEAR DOOM GLOOM

the global warming caused by carbon dioxide is going to kill you even though trees inhale it as oxygen and give off oxygen for us to breathe

the earthquakes are going to break open the surface and the land will be swallowed up...

FEAR DOOM GLOOM

DEATH!!!!

can't be serious, sirius

Ignorance must truly be bliss. Now drink your FDA approved milk and go back to sleep little lamb.

• Upvote 1

FEAR DOOM GLOOM

FEAR DOOM GLOOM

DEATH!!!!

can't be serious, sirius

Wow, you really that asleep? Where do you get Global Warming from? We proved it was a hoax years ago,

that is why Al Gore changed it to "climate change"...which means you are years behind reality.

The Elites "plan" is in writing and has been for a century, you choose not to read and it shows.

Actually you didn't listen very well either, but keep trying.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Sirius, for the info you bring to those of us awake to what is going on. I see some people still remain in a coma, they can't stand the thought of getting out of their norm and researching what is or even what could be and prepare for it just in case. You can give a man a bottle of Dom Perignon, but you can't make him drink it. I use to laugh at stuff like this myself, until I started doing a lot of research out of curiousity. Now, I at least have my eyes open to the grim possibilities that the people are for real. This stuff goes back for centuries.

• Upvote 2

Wow, you really that asleep? Where do you get Global Warming from? We proved it was a hoax years ago,

that is why Al Gore changed it to "climate change"...which means you are years behind reality.

The Elites "plan" is in writing and has been for a century, you choose not to read and it shows.

Actually you didn't listen very well either, but keep trying.

I always admire Aqua dudes optimism when it comes to the Dinar RV.But on this matter i must disagree with him wholeheartedly.

Even if this things RV's people are deluded if they think they are going to hoard it away in bank accounts and live lives of leisure for decades to come.

I have looked at the writing on the wall,and it is telling me the elites are working overtime to destroy the worlds economy and bring about a one world currency and government.What good will your millions of Dollars be when they are nothing more than toilet paper?

Do the smart thing... use your fortune to pay off your bills,buy supplies for future emergencies,and help others do the same.Only then is it wise to worry about spoiling yourself with unnecessary luxuries.Business before pleasure.

• Upvote 1

I always admire Aqua dudes optimism when it comes to the Dinar RV.But on this matter i must disagree with him wholeheartedly.

Even if this things RV's people are deluded if they think they are going to hoard it away in bank accounts and live lives of leisure for decades to come.

I have looked at the writing on the wall,and it is telling me the elites are working overtime to destroy the worlds economy and bring about a one world currency and government.What good will your millions of Dollars be when they are nothing more than toilet paper?

Do the smart thing... use your fortune to pay off your bills,buy supplies for future emergencies,and help others do the same.Only then is it wise to worry about spoiling yourself with unnecessary luxuries.Business before pleasure.

And don't forget the gold and silver. The only sure bet against hyperinflation and the only safe place to store your wealth.