Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** NEW CNTV VIDEO: IRAQ CURRENCY REVALUATION

Neapolitan

Seems like if you were a good journalist and researched thoroughly, you would know that 250 isn't the lowest denom as stated, and maybe even go out on a limb and show a transaction between a merchant and customer.... With lots of dinar being exchanged to pound home your "hyperinflation" theory. I'm sticking to my original idea that got me into this investment, and have a very good feeling I/we won't be disappointed.

Okay I never said I was a journalist or anything of the matter. I said I could see how they would call it both. That was my original comment and why I thought it would be called both a RD and RV. When asked a question I tried to answer it. I don't really care what all denominations are out there and which ones are not, which ones people have and which ones they don't. I was explaining my understanding of it. I know the ones I have are all 25k. regardless what I thought existed and didn't exist, I answered the question correctly to the best of my understanding. I never said I believe this would happen, and or that it wouldn't happen, just that if it did, it would probably look like this etc etc. So get off your high horse and quite ASSuming. I would prefer it to RV and we all get rich. However I see the possibility of what the RD could look like. Just cause you don't like to hear it or see it doesn't mean you have to be a jerk.

Edited by Chances

so loppers, tell me this, what millionares is Obama talking about that is going to pay for all the stuff he said he is going to change?

please explain....don't go and try to nullify this question by saying obama ain't gonnna keep his word, or he's full of it...or he's made promises in the past and hasn't...

Just answer my question, WHAT MILLIONARES ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THE FOLLOWING

*national infrastructure bank

*national Bullet Trains

*putting teachers back in positions to teach

*putting millions of construction workers back to work

*building new bridges

*increasing unemployment benefits for those on long term unemployment

*putting millions of other displaced workers back to work

obama said for congress to approve this additional 1.5 trillion plan on top of the 1.5 trillion he already put into law

so where is this 3trillion going to come from, not to mention other billions of monthly bills,

please educate us NON-LOPPERs on how this is possible

please do

so loppers, tell me this, what millionares is Obama talking about that is going to pay for all the stuff he said he is going to change?

please explain....don't go and try to nullify this question by saying obama ain't gonnna keep his word, or he's full of it...or he's made promises in the past and hasn't...

Just answer my question, WHAT MILLIONARES ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THE FOLLOWING

*national infrastructure bank

*national Bullet Trains

*putting teachers back in positions to teach

*putting millions of construction workers back to work

*building new bridges

*increasing unemployment benefits for those on long term unemployment

*putting millions of other displaced workers back to work

obama said for congress to approve this additional 1.5 trillion plan on top of the 1.5 trillion he already put into law

so where is this 3trillion going to come from, not to mention other billions of monthly bills,

please educate us NON-LOPPERs on how this is possible

please do

First of all it's a $450 billion Job Plan and it has to actually pass first anyways. Which will never happen so really it's null n void. Second of all Why do you assume this mean RV?

On a side note, I am all for RV, I know because I see both sides of so called "debate" you would like to classify me as a "lopper" I just think I am a realist... But whatever. I want nothing more than to see these Dinars to RV and my mom get all her money. My brother and sisters and other family members. I am just sick and tired of all the hype and up and down, because people want to believe everyday that tomorrow is the day, but let one person come in and say why it might not happen or how it can happen a different way and they are shunned and called names. Quite frankly I think most of the people on this site are just as bad as the Guru's.

If this is true what would happen to someone with a 50 dinar note? Are you saying that a 25k note would be worth less then a 50 dinar note at that point???

At this point I dont care anymore, I just want it to be over but it would suck after all these years.

Yeah, if the pointless did happen with no increase in real value of the dinar, the only thing that would suck worse is that the conversion of the high notes is only allowed in Iraq. Ahhh but wait, there's still hope in this worse case scenario, the government of Iraq hasn't revealed to anyone what the plan would be for the lower denoms with less than 3 zeroes. If I'm wrong would be my bad, but please provide some real proof whoever thinks otherwise. Then those free 50 dinar notes I got would buy me a couple free dinners at a nice Italian restaurant.

:)

Yeah, if the pointless did happen with no increase in real value of the dinar, the only thing that would suck worse is that the conversion of the high notes is only allowed in Iraq. Ahhh but wait, there's still hope in this worse case scenario, the government of Iraq hasn't revealed to anyone what the plan would be for the lower denoms with less than 3 zeroes. If I'm wrong would be my bad, but please provide some real proof whoever thinks otherwise. Then those free 50 dinar notes I got would buy me a couple free dinners at a nice Italian restaurant.

:)

Interesting perspective.... It would be pointless to make new 50's if they are already out there hmmm... Almost would see stupid to buy the bigger notes.. Under this understanding you would think they would have to have a RV first.

First of all it's a $450 billion Job Plan and it has to actually pass first anyways. Which will never happen so really it's null n void. Second of all Why do you assume this mean RV?

On a side note, I am all for RV, I know because I see both sides of so called "debate" you would like to classify me as a "lopper" I just think I am a realist... But whatever. I want nothing more than to see these Dinars to RV and my mom get all her money. My brother and sisters and other family members. I am just sick and tired of all the hype and up and down, because people want to believe everyday that tomorrow is the day, but let one person come in and say why it might not happen or how it can happen a different way and they are shunned and called names. Quite frankly I think most of the people on this site are just as bad as the Guru's.

im sorry, i don't remember singling you out or quoting your post....

feeling guilty????

another reason why a LOP is unREALISTIC

treasuries normally have hundreads of millions or billions of FOREIGN currency marked as...FOREIGN RESERVES

now, being that we are the US, and we are DIRECTLY invloved with Iraq, we DO have SOME iraqi dinar in rerseves

now, lets say we only have 500 million......

what you are saying is, that the DINAR that the US TREASURY HOLDS will only actually be 500,000 dinar at a rate of .86 dinar to $1 instead of 500,000,000 at .86 to $1

you think the US is going to loose that much money???????

because remember, you loppers say, remove three zeros from the currency

YOU'VE GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!

this makes no freaking sense at all, you guys really need to stop!!!

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 1

im sorry, i don't remember singling you out or quoting your post....

feeling guilty????

another reason why a LOP is unREALISTIC

treasuries normally have hundreads of millions or billions of FOREIGN currency marked as...FOREIGN RESERVES

now, being that we are the US, and we are DIRECTLY invloved with Iraq, we DO have SOME iraqi dinar in rerseves

now, lets say we only have 500 million......

what you are saying is, that the DINAR that the US TREASURY HOLDS will only actually be 500,000 dinar at a rate of .86 dinar to $1 instead of 500,000,000 at .86 to $1

you think the US is going to loose that much money???????

because remember, you loppers say, remove three zeros from the currency

YOU'VE GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!

this makes no freaking sense at all, you guys really need to stop!!!

Why do you assume the US has all say in this? Or any say for that matter? It's an investment. Your saying the US has never made a bad investment?? Your saying the US always knows what it's doing? Your saying The US doesn't make mistakes, even billion dollars ones..?????

rofl.gif

Chances,

Your qoute is well explained.But of what value would your explaination be, to the value of the Dinar being held by both the US Treasury and the Fed? they are holding Tillions of Dinar. Your math does not help their bottom line at all. They hold Dinar because it is worth serious $$$ . Your explaination only returns their original investment

Where have you been able to find that the US Treasury and the Fed are holding trillions of dinars? I have looked for the facts on this but have yet to find where it truely claims the US is holding dinars.

I just asked this same questions on DD but want to see if someone can shed a different perspective here.

As much as I want this to happen as the next guy I can't seem to wrap my head around the idea of the RV destabilizing Iraq. Wouldn't an RV be like every Iraq holding a lottery ticket and winning at the same time??? Just seems it would get very chaotic. Can someone shed light on how this wouldnt be chaotic?

Excuse my ignorance! I have been invested in this since 2004 and I think im starting to lose it! LOL

Seems like if you were a good journalist and researched thoroughly, you would know that 250 isn't the lowest denom as stated, and maybe even go out on a limb and show a transaction between a merchant and customer.... With lots of dinar being exchanged to pound home your "hyperinflation" theory. I'm sticking to my original idea that got me into this investment, and have a very good feeling I/we won't be disappointed.

This guy wasn't even referring to anyone on this post? He was talking about the journalism of the broadcasters, you know the info everyone comments about. The lady said the smallest denom Iraq has is 250 dinar. I don't know why anyone would take offense to that just sayin.

you are trying to nullify my point by nullifying an enitity used in my point, that doesn't make you credible one quater teaspoon....we all know the US is not infallible, thats a non question...that why its taken 10 years to complete...."The Future of Iraq Project"....it was a project......the classified docuement has now been unclassified.......its was oragnized by the US...started by Daddy Bush and implemented by Boy Bush and finished by Obama......you know you've been shown up.....im gonna do like okie do this ONE TIME and say

nuff said

Chances,

Your qoute is well explained.But of what value would your explaination be, to the value of the Dinar being held by both the US Treasury and the Fed? they are holding Tillions of Dinar. Your math does not help their bottom line at all. They hold Dinar because it is worth serious $$$ . Your explaination only returns their original investment

Has that ever been proven?

you are trying to nullify my point by nullifying an enitity used in my point, that doesn't make you credible one quater teaspoon....we all know the US is not infallible, thats a non question...that why its taken 10 years to complete...."The Future of Iraq Project"....it was a project......the classified docuement has now been unclassified.......its was oragnized by the US...started by Daddy Bush and implemented by Boy Bush and finished by Obama......you know you've been shown up.....im gonna do like okie do this ONE TIME and say

nuff said

ummmm???? how was I trying to be credible?? All I did was explain in my own understanding what I thought they meant by a RD and dropping 3 zero's and why the same people would/could call that a RV. Why are you so quick to jump on people who don't agree with you? I never asked for anyone to take my word on it. It's my OPINION of how I UNDERSTAND IT!!! Your a joke..

I just asked this same questions on DD but want to see if someone can shed a different perspective here.

As much as I want this to happen as the next guy I can't seem to wrap my head around the idea of the RV destabilizing Iraq. Wouldn't an RV be like every Iraq holding a lottery ticket and winning at the same time??? Just seems it would get very chaotic. Can someone shed light on how this wouldnt be chaotic?

Excuse my ignorance! I have been invested in this since 2004 and I think im starting to lose it! LOL

it gives iraqi citizens the wealth back that they had years ago...it reduces the price of items.....lottery tickets are for those investors outside of the country....they get an exchange rate...iraq doesn't get a rate to excahnge into, unless they left their country with their money and exchanged it for some other currency that it worth less than theirs

Has that ever been proven?

the amount of dinar they hold has not, but it has been proven that they do hold iraq dinar as part of their foreign reserve portfolio

Your a joke..

"You are" is represented as "you're"

not your

:lol:

that's 500 million dinar times worse than a typo

This guy wasn't even referring to anyone on this post? He was talking about the journalism of the broadcasters, you know the info everyone comments about. The lady said the smallest denom Iraq has is 250 dinar. I don't know why anyone would take offense to that just sayin.

I apologize, for assuming.

• Upvote 1

Most Iraqis are poor and do not hold dinar. They use the USD. So every Iraqi is not holdinh a lottery ticket.

Think about this way if you knew tomorrow the US was going to RV the USD to 3bucks....would you be a millionaire? Probably not...

Most Iraqis are poor and do not hold dinar. They use the USD. So every Iraqi is not holdinh a lottery ticket.

Think about this way if you knew tomorrow the US was going to RV the USD to 3bucks....would you be a millionaire? Probably not...

Good point. ((Humor me on this one)) But assuming 15% of the country have IQD, wouldn't the rest of the population go ape **** to find out some people just got rich.

Does anyone have any hard facts on how much IQD is circulating in Iraq. Especially the larger notes??

The point I was making is they will get a return on there money regardless.

If they own 72 Trillion Dinar and have since 2004-2005

the exchange rate back then was .00027

72,000,000,000 x .00027 = 19,440,000

$64,800,000

-$19,440,000

-------------------

$45,360,000

Just saying that's a pretty good return on their money.. 45 million isn't chump change..

no 45 Mil is not chump change, however that will not pay for the war!

no...not now, but if I had an idea that they were going to RV the dollar two years ago I would have bought USD instead of IQD. ;)

Good point. ((Humor me on this one)) But assuming 15% of the country have IQD, wouldn't the rest of the population go ape **** to find out some people just got rich.

Does anyone have any hard facts on how much IQD is circulating in Iraq. Especially the larger notes??

I dont thnk anyone can give you guaranteed factual info as there s alot of hidden items missing from this equation. Some will argue what the M2 states by the CBI....I personally think its hog wash! :D

As far as other citizens going ape **** when they find out another becomes wealthy.......for one the ME people do not think like we do and secondly I here of people here in the US and know some that have become very wealthy. We dont go ape**** here when it happens. People in general tend to be only concerned about themselves and the I believe the Iraqi people are much more relgious in their thoughts. As long as they can move their lives forward from the rediculous conditions they have lived in for decades.......I think they will be ok! :D

I dont thnk anyone can give you guaranteed factual info as there s alot of hidden items missing from this equation. Some will argue what the M2 states by the CBI....I personally think its hog wash! :D

As far as other citizens going ape **** when they find out another becomes wealthy.......for one the ME people do not think like we do and secondly I here of people here in the US and know some that have become very wealthy. We dont go ape**** here when it happens. People in general tend to be only concerned about themselves and the I believe the Iraqi people are much more relgious in their thoughts. As long as they can move their lives forward from the rediculous conditions they have lived in for decades.......I think they will be ok! :D

The crime and Gang violence in Iraq rivals any place in the world....Heres my question, You wake up one day and find out the dinar is now worth $3 to 1 dinar....and the night before a 25,000 note only cost about $20....

Now most people walking around on the streets have between $1000-$100,000 in their pockets....Even in a civilized place like America, i'd be robbing everyone that walked past me...If you just hit up five people you COULD be a millionaire...

You really don't think a RV would cause such a disaster with Crime in Iraq, that it would be just dangerous and thoughtless to do?

Edited by Ridewithme38