Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Security Minister-HCL-Iran -Hope

Last week, we heard the HCL passed - the deletion of zeroes was about done - absolute dates for RV - Security Minister to be named - Erbil agreed to. Then, I look at sites that talk about cashing-in.

Then we had the EId holiday, people in Iraq celebrating. When is the last time we got some intel about the missing ministerial positions? And, if I hear one more bank story.... Go to your back, ask the manager what the FDIC guarantees on your non interest checking account - they do not know. But, then we think some winking teller has the inside scoop because she has seen the amber screen. And I love the $3.68 story and the co-incidence that this number happens to co-incide with Iraqs country number.

Hard to believe all the lies that are bandied about and they are not just from non-existent pumpers, but from the nay sayers as well, who prove they are lying by simply being on this and other sites.

So, what do we do. We put our feet on the floor and we do what we must. I go to work where I draw no pay, whatsoever, because I wanted my son to take over my business. Now, I can not draw anything and somehow me and my sick wife have to survive on $2,300 per month. That's it - no more. And, then I know that the business will eventually fold, but I took another heroic step. I put the lease in my name. Funny, huh.

So many people on this site are so mean and unfeeling that I wonder if this is the reason that it appears that we will not see even a minimal RV.

Very negative stuff on every post, but one thing I suggest. Whatever, your circumstances, do not sell your dinar. Maybe this is a test of our faith - "See things as they could be, not as they are". Difficult to talk the positive. Why do you think Easy Rider is positive? Have you read his testimony. He will be blessed - maybe it won't be because of the dinar - just, maybe because "Some look at neagtive things and ask why. Others dream dreams that never were and ask why not".

But, maybe somebody out there will tell me us all why we should not be dis-heartened. Oh, I know I will get the usual bashers that will say, well if you don't believe, then get off the site. There has to be someone who can tell us that we need to stay the course-this is our destiny. We are then meant to go out and share our good tidings so that many children will be able to eat, have water. Somebody tell me I am wrong.

• Upvote 10

Bambino3, you are not wrong! In fact, you are very right!!!! I have read many of your posts and

enjoyed many of them as I do this one!!! :) This investment is definetly NOT for the weak at heart!!!

Those of us that can stay positive and persevere through all of this with our sanity in tact and a smile

for others to see, will triumph in the end with our blessings and our larger bank accounts!!!

:D Veronica :lol: GO RV

• Upvote 2

It's always darkest before the dawn.

I am a retired college English teacher, 75 years old, but cute and funny :P , whose retirement funds took a huge dive, in fact so much that they no longer exist. I had to sell my lovely home and all the furniture and other beautiful decorator and personal items collected over much of my lifetime and move in with my daughter and her family. Thankfully they all love me, as I do them, so the transition wasn't as difficult as it might otherwise have been. When the dust settled after I paid off all my bills, what I had left were an 9-year old car (but a Camry with fairly low mileage and which had always had excellent care) and just enough money to buy the dinars I now own. Other than that, I kept my bed, dresser, desk and computer, books, recliner, clothing, treadmill, and my faith and hope. I have no intention of living with my family forever. That just isn't what I will consider doing. So the dinar will RV and that will give me a new life. That's the only choice my dinar has since I fully intend to buy a new house, all new furniture, and then be able to shop garage sales, department store sales, furniture stores, household auctions, and wherever else I choose to buy new all furniure and household goods. As long as I fall in love with it, as I did the last time ai bought my beautiful things, I will be able to buy new ones wherever and whenever I find them. And of course, I'll also buy another new house that I will also love. One house does not a lifetime make. Nor does one retirement fund. Nor one sofa, one piece of art or designer or decorator item, nor anything else.

It has been encouraging to me to watch the Iraqis from afar, to see how they are picking themselves up, rejoining the fray, and getting back into life again, and like you, Bambino, and I will do, they are doing this on a new playing field. As I see it, I'm a free woman in a free country, and if those Iraqis can do it, I certainly can. And so can you, Bambino!!! So can you!!!! This will be over before you know it, and we'll all be rich and looking back on these times with fondness and respect for the people we were, the people we had to be, to get across this wide, frightening river and reach the other side. So I suggest you do what you can to change your ownship of your business so, if this doesn't happen as soon as we want it, you'll be able to make it through. If you can't leave your son this business, then so be it. You'll be able to give him another one after the dinar RVs. I've learned that sometimes you have to let go of one life before you can move into a new one. And once you do all of this, just settle back peacefully into your hope for a great future. Because that future is on its way to you right now, even as we speak . . . I guarantee it!!!

It's there--right around the corner!! Your job?? Simple. To just keep believing. (Did you know that the definition of believing is just knowing a priori)

Best regards,

Fran

• Upvote 3

Bambino,

Your post is beautiful and so well said. I'm glad you said it and I hope a lot of people read it and think. So many people hurt and hit by this economy, especially us business owners who watch what we built dwindle to nothing. We have so much tied into that business, like it's a child that we fight to keep alive. It's hard to watch it go, so we put more into it than we should, believing things will 'turn around'. Been there. It's emotionally draining.

I am a fan of Easy Rider, but haven't read his testimony. I'll have to see if I can find that. I'm sure every one of us has a story and we all need this thing to happen. I'll tell you that my goals in life have changed significantly, as I'm sure happened to our ancestors who lived through the Depression. I used to want the big house and the cars and all that. Now I just want to pay my bills and never be in debt again! Lesson learned.

I believe it's going to happen some day. Sure would be nice if it were some day soon.

God Bless you and your family. I'll say a special prayer for you all. ;)

Stacy

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the nice responses. We Americans are still the best and brightest hope of the world. It is made up of people like you, people who put on their daily suit of armor and just dig in to build something. Can you imagine what the dinarians will do for the greater good when this thing pops. This does cause the frustration levels to rise. I am writing a book. It is kind of a comedy, filled with romance pathos and some sadness. Basically a young mother dies suddenly, leaving behind twin 14 year old sons and a devastated husband. Before she has to leave earth, her spirit says" I'll see you soon". All three of the men hear it and one of the twins says "That was mom". By the way this was based on a true story that happened to a friend of mind. This woman is so full of life and knows that the 3 men she left behind are klutzes and cannot function without her. So, when she gets to heaven, she drives everyone nuts. I humanize heaven. Even have Jesus playing 2nd base. The new arrival comments that nobody seems to be hitting or catching the ball. The angel explains - "This is the over 2,000 league". So, she has to get back, but she can not ever let on who she is to her men if they do allow her to return. I had previously written a 120,000 word novel, centering around the Kennedy Assassination. It became too over whelming and then I determined that if I had any writing acumen, it was in compassion and humor. But, quite frankly, the dinar has worn me out and I do not work on the book as I should. Bless you all. (Bob, who used to be Butkus51)

Edited by Bambino3