Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dropping the zeros

How much currency does Kuwait have?

Will Iraq have enough Currency after they drop the zeros?

Is my math correct? Fifty nine trillion after the r/d will become fifty nine billion, and have a value of only fifty million, seven hundred and forty thousand?

Then if they r/v to $3.22 it will have a value of one hundred, sixty three million, three hundred and eighty two thousand, eight hundred dollars?

Can a country run and function off of such a little amount or am I way off base??

Edited by drlewis

I think you are worrying about something you have no control over. Sit it out and wait. It will be good. Whatever it comes out as - will grow. I think you will get yourself all twisted up over analyzing this.

Namaste.

Thats actually the wisest approach to have IMO also. Way to pass along a good vibe while staying grounded, dinarc.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is my math correct? Fifty nine trillion after the r/d will become fifty nine billion, and have a value of only fifty million, seven hundred and forty thousand?

Then if they r/v to $3.22 it will have a value of one hundred, sixty three million, three hundred and eighty two thousand, eight hundred dollars?

Can a country run and function off of such a little amount or am I way off base??

Your math seems to be a bit off. IF they drop the zeros in that manner (RD) and raise the the value to $3.22 per dinar then their monetary system would have a value of ~$189.98 BILLION dollars. Removing 3 zeros from trillions would result in billions, so $3.22 times anything in the billions could not result in a value of millions.

To answer your question, the M2 of Kuwait is currently listed as 26.77 BILLION dinar, which at the rate of $3.653 would give their monetary system a value of $97.79 BILLION dollars. LINK

Edited by HopefulTxn

Heres how it works based on YOUR numbers....59 trillion dinar currently worth $50,427,350,427.35 WHEN they lop of three zero's they have to do it from both sides of the equation to be revenue neutral as they proposed...so it becomes 59 billion dinar worth $50,427,350,427.35....IF it eventually hits $3.22(i'll wet my pants, but thats beside that point) then there total currency becomes worth 162,376,068,376.07 $189,980,000,000....these are billions NOT millions

Now how this effects Warka bank account holders....say they currently have about 15 million dinar in Warka savings and loan worth $12,820.51 after the RD their account will be adjusted to 15,000 dinar worth $12,820.51...IF it RV's to $3.22 at that point(wow!) it will be worth $48,300 plus they will be receiving 10.5% interest on that money so my best estimate is $50,000

Now how would this effect Cash Dinar holders...Say they hold 15 million Dinar worth $12,820.51 and it RD, they now have to find a bank that will exchange their old dinar for new dinar...figure a VERY modest 10% spread from the bank they will receive $11,538.46 dollars worth of New Dinar... or what will amount to about 13,500 dinar...with a $3.22 sent RV that dinar will be worth $43,469.99

Holding Cash dinar is like throwing $3,000-$5,000 in the trash

Edited by Markinsa
Corrected Number Per Ridewithme38's request

Billions of dinar, equals milions of dollars..

No, because when you drop the three zeros from the currency, you don't leave the exchange rate at 1170 to 1, it becomes 1.17 to 1. If they then RV to 3.22, it's (obviously) 3.22 to 1. 3.22 times 59 billion is not ~180 million, it's 180 billion.

My hell people I am talking dinars to dollars....... NOT DINARS TO DINARS....

There are two manners in which to derive the value you are looking for:

59 billion divided by the value of dinar to the dollar (ie 59,000,000,000 / ~.311)

OR

59 billion multiplied by the rate to the dollar (ie 59,000,000,000 X $3.22)

Either method will give you ~$189 billion dollars of value.

I am not sure how you came up with millions, since if you mistakenly use the wrong formula and divide 59 billion by $3.22 (instead of multiply) you still end up with 18+ billion.

Edited by HopefulTxn