Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert for the citizen: the Iraqi dinar will recover after the lifting of the zeroes and reduce the price of the dollar

.netnodoubt

OKAY. Here you go.

"Font Restrictions:

• Do NOT use excessively large font sizes, as it is considered to be "shouting" and will be edited back down to the default size by the moderators"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1X1NWCV5d

I think YOU owe me something now, hmm?

Nope, however I did apologize to a mod........isn't there a TOS that pertains to deliberately trying to provoke?

You are getting really annoying now please stop posting about an R/D on every damn post. We know where u stand, If you are so certain this is what they will intend to do in the end sell off its quite simple and dont give us that crap youre gonna wait years or months on end to make 300% give me a break. Lopsters that say that sh*& are not fooling anyone. Especially the ones that have held for years.

+1 to you Easyrider!!!

No malace here! I to am in a terrific position in my life and very fortunate. However we bust our buts for that and yes the RV would be a blessing but not necessary. I just want to be one of those rich guys that everyone asks how on earth did he become that wealthy. As I am a florida cracker who has worked his butt off for everything I have and would truly love to help some of those in my liife that are very much in need of assistance. It would be awesome! Helping others out would be the best thing could bring right now in these hard times!

My wife and I talk about going up to strangers at a childrens hospital and helping several familys who could definitely use a relief from the tragic lives that people with sick children live daily. I have 3 kids and it must be horrible!

Anyways bottomline is you actually do seem like a smart guy and just wish some of you would look at the big picture! :D

Great! Glad to hear you are in good shape, and to help others always makes me feel good too. Good Karma, ya know. ;)

As far as the big picture, been starin' at it for 7 years.....it's like one of those optical illusion things......you have to stare at it a long time before something comes into focus. :blink:

Peace

Great! Glad to hear you are in good shape, and to help others always makes me feel good too. Good Karma, ya know. ;)

As far as the big picture, been starin' at it for 7 years.....it's like one of those optical illusion things......you have to stare at it a long time before something comes into focus. :blink:

Peace

Or you have remove yourself away from the equation.

SORRY. I did not see that a MOD corrected the person in his misunderstanding about the usage of large Font.

I was directly strongly challenged about what I had said about large fonts. I was attacked. So I supplied the facts about this issue. Wouldn't you?

I was reading through the thread and came to the attack on me so I immediately dug out the information which I knew existed and posted it on the spot. And THAT IS WHY I saw no statement by a MOD. I had not come to that yet.

You say it's my OPINION when I pasted in text that provides the forum rule about large font usage. That makes no sense.

WHAT you have read over the years which assured us we WILL BE in big money was promotion for Dinar sales. No one KNOWS there will be such an outcome. BUT, in fact, we might make some money. That much is true. And THAT is WHY I am here. We MIGHT make some money.

I said he owed me something because he said if what I said was true he would apologize. And he now owes it to me because he said he would provide that and I was the target of his out of line wrath. But I do not expect to one forthcoming.

Yeah! And I know the Secret Handshake, too!

Look back at my post. "You say it's my opinion..." was his quote that I also put in quotes. He actually said he would apologize to the mod if any came back to correct him... That's all I was saying. Go back one more time to verify. I was just relaying what had happened after what was said to let you know that he owed a MOD an apology, not you. And he did apologize... That was all.

By the way, I did not buy into the Iraqi Dinar after reading through some Forum B.S. I was recommended this possibility by a close friend (who had liquid cash of $2.2 million USD at that time) back in November 2006. Life is not about probabilities, it's about possibilities. That is why I am here...

Edited by 20MillionDinar

"...

... She's Sumaisem (citizen) that he is supposed to drop the price to equal the dollar more than the Iraqi dinar after deleting three zeros from the currency and thus we have achieved two goals of this procedure, first raise the value of the dinar against the dollar and the second is the restructuring of the Iraqi currency.

It looks to me that Iraq will delete the zeros from the IQD before they change the value of it.

• Upvote 1

Relax....This article is just an article.

One of the biggest reasons why the Iraqi dinar is strong is because our belief in Iraq because of the natural resources they posses. Without our investor confidence in this currency no one would give a damn about the Iraqi Dinar.

In currency investing, when enough people believe it is a powerful thing and for governments and financial institutions it can be a dangerous thing...

When they introduced the NID in 2004 they made Iraq carry over the results of Sadam's spending, printing money like crazy and what not. There is a reason for that! They could have done away with it then but the IMF told Shabbs NO and Shabbs thought it was unfair. That's where the zeros came from. Those zeros that have no value are our millions..

If they make a decisive action (not words) to LOP like turkey. Then they will have to chop up the stock shares in the ISX. They would! Don't argue with this fact every country that's done a LOP has done it. Look it up yourself! A true RD affects all things of value in the economy. Purge stock shares...What does that do for foreign investors?

And they would have to be prepared to see billions of dollars walk away because we would cash in because the reasons why we believed in the Dinar are no longer there....that's me you and everyone who's ever bought dinar either from being here or from an online dealer or what not. Did you buy the dinar originally because you thought it would double in value? If you did your stupid because if you want that there are better stock opportunities out there that wont take ughh 8 years now???

Their currency is theirs to honor if they don't honor it, well then it would contribute to the skeptical side of why anyone should ever invest in Iraq. What does that do for Iraq when they want to negotiate anything with foreigners? Also the negative press and the lawsuits is not the press coverage they need. It would be bad business for them to do this. It would be stupid. They have to honor their currency. It would be highly irresponsible if they didnt...

After a LOP Interest in their currency as an investment opportunity would fade. They know where the money has been going this whole time, they are not stupid. They know what's going on. None of these forums or places on the web are private.

Everything I've mentioned are some of the consequences that runs contrary to what they are trying to do in Iraq which is rebuild and develop a private sector. There is a reason that a strategic framework agreement had been put into place between the US and Iraq which is why our US treasury has been working with IRaq. Its the reason why our chamber of commerce has setup in Iraq.

The results from what some of these articles are saying about their currency is NOT how you attract investors. So all of you Lopsters get your head out of the sand. It hasn't happened all of these years for a reason and don't tell me its because they didn't have a government or it because they had inflation or blah blah blah....hey they didn't do it then because that was never their intention but at the same time they can not just REVEAL what their true intentions are...

They never do what they say and they let things drag on and on. We should be used to this by now.

Also, watch for Maliki to show up and look like he saved the day. He is just about staying in power and he needs some kind of accomplishment because Sadr will challenge and beat him in an election unless one of them gets assassinated.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Very well said! Ditto!

Relax....This article is just an article.

One of the biggest reasons why the Iraqi dinar is strong is because our belief in Iraq because of the natural resources they posses. Without our investor confidence in this currency no one would give a damn about the Iraqi Dinar.

In currency investing, when enough people believe it is a powerful thing and for governments and financial institutions it can be a dangerous thing...

When they introduced the NID in 2004 they made Iraq carry over the results of Sadam's spending, printing money like crazy and what not. There is a reason for that! They could have done away with it then but the IMF told Shabbs NO and Shabbs thought it was unfair. That's where the zeros came from. Those zeros that have no value are our millions..

If they make a decisive action (not words) to LOP like turkey. Then they will have to chop up the stock shares in the ISX. They would! Don't argue with this fact every country that's done a LOP has done it. Look it up yourself! A true RD affects all things of value in the economy. Purge stock shares...What does that do for foreign investors?

And they would have to be prepared to see billions of dollars walk away because we would cash in because the reasons why we believed in the Dinar are no longer there....that's me you and everyone who's ever bought dinar either from being here or from an online dealer or what not. Did you buy the dinar originally because you thought it would double in value? If you did your stupid because if you want that there are better stock opportunities out there that wont take ughh 8 years now???

Their currency is theirs to honor if they don't honor it, well then it would contribute to the skeptical side of why anyone should ever invest in Iraq. What does that do for Iraq when they want to negotiate anything with foreigners? Also the negative press and the lawsuits is not the press coverage they need. It would be bad business for them to do this. It would be stupid. They have to honor their currency. It would be highly irresponsible if they didnt...

After a LOP Interest in their currency as an investment opportunity would fade. They know where the money has been going this whole time, they are not stupid. They know what's going on. None of these forums or places on the web are private.

Everything I've mentioned are some of the consequences that runs contrary to what they are trying to do in Iraq which is rebuild and develop a private sector. There is a reason that a strategic framework agreement had been put into place between the US and Iraq which is why our US treasury has been working with IRaq. Its the reason why our chamber of commerce has setup in Iraq.

The results from what some of these articles are saying about their currency is NOT how you attract investors. So all of you Lopsters get your head out of the sand. It hasn't happened all of these years for a reason and don't tell me its because they didn't have a government or it because they had inflation or blah blah blah....hey they didn't do it then because that was never their intention but at the same time they can not just REVEAL what their true intentions are...

They never do what they say and they let things drag on and on. We should be used to this by now.

Also, watch for Maliki to show up and look like he saved the day. He is just about staying in power and he needs some kind of accomplishment because Sadr will challenge and beat him in an election unless one of them gets assassinated.

• Upvote 2

I've been looking in the thread for a MOD post on the subject of giant text and an apology. . . so far, ain't seen anything.

Life is about both probabilities and posabilities. Both these can be seen in reflective musing.

Seen probabilities are sure to occur unless one takes a different stance from making new choices in life. Without doing that one's life will remain as it was. You changed your probable future when you made your Dinar purchase.

Possible futures are many, and given ones occur as a result of new choices made down the line.

YES. . . . But AFTER I pasted the RULE about text that was shouting it was no longer my opinion. It was only my opinion up to the point I had pasted the rule. Then it was a matter of no one's opinion. It was then no longer my opinion, though before the paste I could only realistically state it was my opinion, but not after.

post #36 states my apology to mod

And when I said "your opinion" it was not for the comment on text size, it was meant for your opinion on the article

I have no interest in raining on anyone's parade but want to point out a couple of things. Please know, I do NOT want them to RD and I do NOT think the GOI will vote on it in the end. But who knows. I think we will make way more money with them not RDing and going up.

Ok... First Dr. Peace Sumaism is a woman and an Iraqi economist, and probably the smartest one there with exception to Shabs himself.

2nd... I believe she is referring in this article to dropping 3 zeros off the currency and exchange rate which is an RD of .85 cents. Does us no good. However, the re-evaluation shes mentions is talking about a smaller RV from .85 to $1. Basically a 15% increase to us. Not what any of us were hoping for, but to the Iraqi's that is about a 15% raise if you think about it. At least in the form of purchasing power.

The silver lining is that they are talking about foreign currency deposits in this. The more foreign currency you bring into your country from international business and investment the more your exchange rate will rise in time.

Wow!!... and an annual return rate of 15% is almost unheard of these days... +1 D Rox !!!

• Upvote 2