Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

confused!!!!!

bummer

Hi everyone, I don't know about all of you but I am extremely confused about this investment. I am just a person who was told about this possibility of a revaluation and invested a little money hoping for the best outcome. Then I really started to research the and have learned a lot about iraq and politics. I thought I had an understanding about RD, LOP's and RV but this deleteing the 000's and raising the 000's and RV then RD has got me so confused I am feeling sick. I guess I want to know if it is still possible for a straight up RV? I don't know what to think anymore so a little help from thoes who can explain things simply would be appreciated. Not looking for a debate on which way it is going to go there seems to be enough of that going around, but I am completely confused after reading so many different articles.

Hi everyone, I don't know about all of you but I am extremely confused about this investment. I am just a person who was told about this possibility of a revaluation and invested a little money hoping for the best outcome. Then I really started to research the and have learned a lot about iraq and politics. I thought I had an understanding about RD, LOP's and RV but this deleteing the 000's and raising the 000's and RV then RD has got me so confused I am feeling sick. I guess I want to know if it is still possible for a straight up RV? I don't know what to think anymore so a little help from thoes who can explain things simply would be appreciated. Not looking for a debate on which way it is going to go there seems to be enough of that going around, but I am completely confused after reading so many different articles.

Relax, it can only go one way, and that is up. Iraq CBI and government would be fools to lop. The only way Iraq will prosper and be able to compete in the world, is to RV, and make their currency valuable, and powerful. They have already made that statement many times to make the currency powerful, and valuable, and a lop will not do that.

• Upvote 1

Hello Bummer!

Join the crowd :)

No one knows for sure about this investment. Everyone comments and theories are totally speculative. My suggestion is do your own due diligence, and form your own opinion.

I have done alot of studying concerning the dinar; and I do have my opinion concerning this investment. I learned very early, don't get too high or too low concerning the dinar.

Good Luck!!!

I get confused also. Alex38 posted this yesterday in a post by Sonny1. It does not exactly address the RD/RV issue, but it does remove some on my questions:

Why would a country have one of the most sophisticated currencies in THE WORLD with NO value? Why would ALL the major players go to Iraq to INVEST? Why would a country that has been held down for a decade come out with a currency that is worthless when the countries around them - with LESS TO OFFER have a more valuable currency??? Why with ALL their assets would they not have a internationally recognized and trade-able currency? Answer: THEY FREAKIN WOULDN'T!!!! Do yourselves a favor and FOLLOW THE F***ING MONEY!!! How many of you on here have a net worth of over a million? What... what was that??? Huh... just what I thought... Not many - if any at all! FOLLOW THE MONEY, people.... you WON'T regret it

Like I said: RV to RD to DE-DOLLARIZE. They win. We win.

If anything they are using Turkey as a reference of what NOT TO DO!!

Read more: