Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So confused...answers anyone?

mvp

In a recent conversation, person to person, I was trying to explain my membership on this site (I have no affiliation or desire for other sites) and mentioned that the site owner had written a book. Well I was basically cut off and told that the writer of the book was well known and had been convicted of fraud and not to be trusted.

With his book just recently out, could I have been describing someone from another site or another Dinar book's author?

I landed on the blog site upon first researching Dinar and it led me here. Need answers please!!

Rut Roh!!!

This is how I am about things I hear about other people.

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Not sticking up for anyone because I don't know anyone here, but I don't like to judge people by a rumor mill. If your concerned I am sure you could find out for yourself. : )

There is no reference to any legal proceedings involving Adam Montana via searches on bing and google. I'd seriously suggest questioning the other person more precisely in your "person to person" discussion to pinpoint a name with definitive accuracy before any implied innuendos about any such legal matters in your coming to this forum for answers.

Thank you for your replies! No harm meant to Adam Montana - thus not naming him specifically. I have been in possession of my Dinar for some time now and never in my wildest imagination did I think there was this level of interest....multiple Web sites with hundreds, if not thousands, of members!

In a recent conversation, person to person, I was trying to explain my membership on this site (I have no affiliation or desire for other sites) and mentioned that the site owner had written a book. Well I was basically cut off and told that the writer of the book was well known and had been convicted of fraud and not to be trusted.

With his book just recently out, could I have been describing someone from another site or another Dinar book's author?

I landed on the blog site upon first researching Dinar and it led me here. Need answers please!!

Are you confusing someone with Kevin Trudeau?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau

mvp, you must value propaganda of an RV despite true or false and you must value people here. Without such attitude in mind, where would you ever know what to do when RV occurs unless you are inside Iraq? Wait for local newspapers to inform you? Sometimes, it does but it mightn't report when and where you should get your IQD for exchange into USD. Freedom of speech doesn't mean you've got the right to hurt others. So, speak with care.

I think your friend was misguided or mistaken.

My book is the only book out about the Dinar that's newer than 2006 - see amazon.

I've never even been implicated of any kind of fraud, much less convicted... so I have to guess your friend was mistaken or repeating lies he heard from a competing site, perhaps.

Also, I'm not telling anyone to buy anything (other than my book and VIP :lol:), so... I think you're pretty safe with me. :)

I know he wrote a book, but did you know he had a wrecker business? He probably is better with books......................... I think he ran from the scene

That is why Muslim girls are not permitted to swim in any place half-dressed.

"You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a womanlustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into h ell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into h ell.

-Matthew 5:27-30

Did this lusful Christian driver gouge his cheeky eyes out? LOL!

I know he wrote a book, but did you know he had a wrecker business? He probably is better with books......................... I think he ran from the scene

"You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into h ell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into h ell."

"You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into h ell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into h ell."

Maybe that's why he wrecked, his eye's were laying in the floorboard.